BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• I wanna get a liquid lipstick but I don't know which one ...5 Answers
  • What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
Tara L.
Lincoln, DE
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
I absolutely adore this product! It is so nice and soft when you apply and dries quickly. It's very long lasting and works very well! I have in multiple colors and I still want more! I would 90% recommend this to a friend. Just not a friend who doesn't have a lot of experience with makeup. I've let a few of my friends wear it and they don't wait till it dries. It gets a bad rep. But it's an amazing product overall!
Ashley W.
Lawrenceville, GA
Review for: Namaste, Other more...
This is not my favorite product that I’ve used. It got cakey if I added too much on. It last about half a day. The writing on the tube came off so I’m not one hundred percent sure of the colors I have. I believe one was called delish but I’m not hundred percent sure. I actually have received two of the mini bottles in my ipsy bag and they are great to take on the go.
Thomas L.
Cincinnati
Review for: TBT more...
tarte Tarteist™ Creamy Matte Lip Paint is AMAZING! It’s so creamy and dries matte without drying your lips out. The wand is perfect for perfecting the edges of your lips and the color is really popping and long-lasting! #tarte
Katheryn V.
Chula Vista, CA
Review for: Other more...
I have the color "choker" and when I tested it out on my arm the color was perfect! Another plus is that all tatted products are paraban free and cruelty free 🙌 I honestly just wish the color was as pigmented on my arm as it is on my lips, but I'm still willing to give it a chance because it is really moisturizing!
Rachel R.
Orange Park, FL
Love the formula. Stays on well. A little dry, but it's a matte lippy, so I'm not mad at it. If you can, buy it at the store and make sure you try a tester. The color changes as it dries and the color online is very different from reality. I had to exchange mine for a different color because "pinky nude" was more like concealer. tarte Tarteist™ Creamy Matte Lip Paint
Danielle D.
San Antonio
Review for: Other more...
This is a great product. I have received this product as a sample in some nude shade that goes on nice and smooth. They very very creamy and soft on your lips and leave a beautiful color. The wear last a couple hours not as long as some other stains I use but I don’t mind reapplying because of the softness. I would give a five if it last more than a couple of hours
Kari B.
Busy, KY
Wow! I absolutely love this lippie! The best one I have used in a long time. Has a wet, oily feeling until it dries down matte but once it dries down it's there to stay! Last through meals, drinks, and kisses! 😉 This is a photo of me wearing tarte Tarteist™ Creamy Matte Lip Paint "birthday suit"
Elizabeth T.
Garland , TX
I just got the tareist lip paint mini set from Sephora and I fell in love. They go on so pigmented and smooth and lasts the whole day! It also doesn't dry out your lips even with the matte finish I got.
Anais S.
Orlando , FL
Excellent super cremosito pero no pegajoso, se siente súper suaves en tus labios es duradero y da un acabado de seda en los labios, me gustó mucho lo recomiendo 👍🏻 mucho ah y puedes mezclar con otros tonos
Sheila L.
Mechanicsburg, PA
I purchased this in the Exposed shade as an everyday neutral color to wear from Ulta. It stays on all day, even through eating. It dries quickly and doesn't make a mess, or dry out my lips. It was on sale for $14, so it was definitely worth the money I spent and I will purchase again.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Jessica l.
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Brittany W.