BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Luz R.
Brownsville , TX
Review for: Other more...
I got this lip paint as a sample in the shade Birthday Suit from Sephora on my birthday. I love it because it’s super easy and has a smooth creamy finish. The applicator is pretty nice and it’s bent as opposed to other lipsticks kinda like a mascara wand. It’s such a beautiful color and I use it daily.
Christin C.
thomasville
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
First, the color and pigmentation is on POINT! I am absolutely in love with this color and just from the comfortable whipped texture and easy application makes it worth the price for me. However, I do wish they were a little bit more budge proof, but they are a creamy matte lip. The lip product would only budge when I would lick my lips or eat. I did have transfer on things like straws.
Makenzie H.
I received this lip paint as a birthday gift from Sephora in the travel size last year. I’ve used it so much since then, and it’s become my favorite product. The color Birthday Suit is my favorite because it has just enough color to show up, but isn’t overwhelming. It’s the best thing I can find for my fair skin tone. Would 100% recommend to people who don’t enjoy the feel of a matte lippie, but love the look of one! Can’t get enough. Tarte wins again!
Amber B.
louisville
Review for: Manbun more...
I received this in a mini for my birthday gift at Sephora. The color is beautiful but it is very thin and not a buildable product. I’m glad I didn’t spend my own money on it. Maybe I just got a bad batch of product or just a bad color. I’ve heard good things about this product.
Kat F.
Holden, MO
Tarte has been a favorite line of mine since 2015. However, this liquid lipstick did not impress me. I generally loved the color quality and texture when applied. Although as the liquid begins to dry, there tends to be a caked sticky quality that leaves this liquid lipstick less than desired. I found applying lip primer helped a little but there was still an unwanted sticky dry texture.
Brittney E.
Spindale, NC
When I used this product I fell in love with the way it felt on my lips, however it wasn’t long wearing enough to make up for the price. If I talked a lot or drank anything while wearing this product, it would fade away from the inner parts of my lips, leaving a very unnatural appearance. Although it is comfortable and comes in a variety of pretty colors, I do prefer more affordable formulas over this one. Tarte is still one of my favorite brands though!
Autumn S.
Review for: TBT, Yaassss, Fomo (mauve) more...
I did enjoy these but I feel like they did a waaay better job with the new liquid lipsticks because those last way way way longer than these ones do. I liked them but they didn’t last very long and I hated getting this one all over! I think these are pretty great for people who want matte but not drying out your lips type matte they do have a very good creamy texture and the wand is really nice as well.
Connie S.
RICHMOND, VA
I enjoy a nice matte look on my lips. The hard part is finding one the won't dry out your lips completely and make you have to apply a coat of gloss over it anyway. I think Tarte does a good job with nice colors that don't smear or dry your lips out. Especially compared to the 100's of matte lipsticks on the market today. Nobody wants to spend a fortune trying to find that "perfect" one but I think Tarte does a great job compared to the competition
Megan S.
I love trying new lipsticks and liquid lipsticks. I could not believe the staying power of this liquid lip color! I can go all day without touching up and that is key for me! It also doesn't transfer which is a plus! If you haven't tried this, do it! There is a plethora of color choice so I know you will find on that works for you! It is one of my favorite liquid lipsticks by far!!
Kailey T.
This is my favorite liquid lipstick by far. The formula is amazing. It goes on evenly and is not streaky, and you only need one coat for a nice color. Dries down to a nice matte finish very quiclkly, and wears for hours with a nice smooth feel that does not crack or feel drying. Definately recommend.
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
CAIRO, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?