BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Brittani M.
Roseville, CA
Alright, o I recently signed up for an ipsy monthly supscription bag and this little guy was floating around in it. I pulled it out and absolutely fell in love with the color. I had never tried a lip stain before so I decided to go for it... now two weeks later, it has become my daily routine to put on this beautiful lip stain first thing in the morning. The color is amazing. It doesn't dry out your lips. It is just heaven sent!!! A must buy forsure!
Amanda B.
Abingdon, MD
Review for: Namaste more...
Adorable light-coverage lip paint that spreads on buttery-smooth and tastes absolutely amazing? Sign me up! I received this as a sample from Sephora, and while I do not wear lip color on a regular basis, this product definitely has me reconsidering that decision. It is definitely not all-day wear, but does add a fun little pop of color when going out for a bit without seeming too harsh.
Zoe P.
Review for: Other more...
I really like this product, It is pretty matte while still being creamy. I have 2 shades, one is in rose and the other is in paarty. The party one has a hard time drying down on my lips and often times does not look the best, but I think this might be because it was a birthday sample from Sephora, however the other shade I have is very pigmented and soft and definitely dries down matte.
Luz R.
Brownsville , TX
Review for: Other more...
I got this lip paint as a sample in the shade Birthday Suit from Sephora on my birthday. I love it because it’s super easy and has a smooth creamy finish. The applicator is pretty nice and it’s bent as opposed to other lipsticks kinda like a mascara wand. It’s such a beautiful color and I use it daily.
Molly D.
Cincinnati, OH
I have mixed feelings about this product. I like the pigmentation and it's staying power, but it's very drying on my lips. It looks dry and really settles into the lines on my lips. The color I have as well (rose) dries down almost darker than when first applied and from what it looks like in the packaging. That's not to say it's a bad quality, just deceiving so be aware. So yes, pigmentation and staying power is there, but it is very drying on the lips.
Amber B.
louisville
Review for: Manbun more...
I received this in a mini for my birthday gift at Sephora. The color is beautiful but it is very thin and not a buildable product. I’m glad I didn’t spend my own money on it. Maybe I just got a bad batch of product or just a bad color. I’ve heard good things about this product.
Makenzie H.
I received this lip paint as a birthday gift from Sephora in the travel size last year. I’ve used it so much since then, and it’s become my favorite product. The color Birthday Suit is my favorite because it has just enough color to show up, but isn’t overwhelming. It’s the best thing I can find for my fair skin tone. Would 100% recommend to people who don’t enjoy the feel of a matte lippie, but love the look of one! Can’t get enough. Tarte wins again!
Brittney E.
Spindale, NC
When I used this product I fell in love with the way it felt on my lips, however it wasn’t long wearing enough to make up for the price. If I talked a lot or drank anything while wearing this product, it would fade away from the inner parts of my lips, leaving a very unnatural appearance. Although it is comfortable and comes in a variety of pretty colors, I do prefer more affordable formulas over this one. Tarte is still one of my favorite brands though!
Christin C.
thomasville
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
First, the color and pigmentation is on POINT! I am absolutely in love with this color and just from the comfortable whipped texture and easy application makes it worth the price for me. However, I do wish they were a little bit more budge proof, but they are a creamy matte lip. The lip product would only budge when I would lick my lips or eat. I did have transfer on things like straws.
Lucy G.
Beverly Hills
Review for: Other more...
This was actually a birthday gift for me from Sephora. I’ve been so much in love with it and I take it everywhere with me. I got it from Sephora and I absolutely love it. I have recommended it to so many people and they all came back and told me how much they love it too. Last all day and doesn’t leave your lips dry and chapped.
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
CAIRO, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?