BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• How did you feel about this tarte lipstick or any other t...12 Answers
  • I wanna get a liquid lipstick but I don't know which one ...5 Answers
  • What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
Kailey T.
This is my favorite liquid lipstick by far. The formula is amazing. It goes on evenly and is not streaky, and you only need one coat for a nice color. Dries down to a nice matte finish very quiclkly, and wears for hours with a nice smooth feel that does not crack or feel drying. Definately recommend.
Emily W.
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: Other more...
I'm usually pretty reluctant to try any sort of lip products because I have a really full lower lip and I end up looking like Cruella DeVille. That said, I got this as a free birthday gift at Sephora and I will absolutely be buying the full size. It's a perfect matte texture without drying my lips out, and there's no gloss (even though it looks like a gloss) so I don't look shiny or frosty.
Connie S.
Richmond, VA
I enjoy a nice matte look on my lips. The hard part is finding one the won't dry out your lips completely and make you have to apply a coat of gloss over it anyway. I think Tarte does a good job with nice colors that don't smear or dry your lips out. Especially compared to the 100's of matte lipsticks on the market today. Nobody wants to spend a fortune trying to find that "perfect" one but I think Tarte does a great job compared to the competition
Kim R.
Ashburn, VA
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
I love tarte but their first launch of liquid lipsticks left little to be desired. The first launch was sticky messy and didn't quite dry right. The new non transferable lip paints are so much better and there is no need to freak out if you leave the top slightly unscrewed.
Jamie C.
Oklahoma City , OK
Don't get me wrong I love Tarte, it's one of my fav brands, I do even love this lip paint. With that said I'm giving this 4 stars because it dries out your lips super bad. It does go on smooth and stays until you pretty much scrub it off, the colors are pretty on everyone, but your lips will feel dry after you wear it for a while. I just put some chapstick on top, and am good to go.
Ariel D.
Charleston, SC
Review for: Namaste, TBT more...
I love this lipstick because it is the first liquid lipstick I've found that dries matte but is actually moisturizing! It takes slightly longer than most to dry but when it does your lips look great and there is no transfer. The only issue I had was that the lipstick did need to be reapplied after eating a hearty lunch (fried southern food, so maybe it was the oil that did it).
Dana F.
Staten Island , NY
tarte Tarteist™ Creamy Matte Lip Paint is a decent creamy matte lippie. It's a little thick for my taste and a little runny at the same time. The color, though, is nicely pigmented and once it dries down, looks great. It has a velvety feel once it dries. It has staying power but didn't stay on my lips as long as some other matte lips. Price point is decent and there are a wide range of shades.
Lily D.
This liquid lipstick lasts 24 hours. I swatched this on my hand and it won't wash off for a day! The product is thick and creamy. It feels soft on the lips and slides easily. This is easy to apply. This product is cheap for the good quality. I would buy this again. This is the best liquid lipstick I bought.
Autumn S.
Review for: TBT, Yaassss, Fomo (mauve) more...
I did enjoy these but I feel like they did a waaay better job with the new liquid lipsticks because those last way way way longer than these ones do. I liked them but they didn’t last very long and I hated getting this one all over! I think these are pretty great for people who want matte but not drying out your lips type matte they do have a very good creamy texture and the wand is really nice as well.
Gabriella M.
Phoenix, AZ
I am obsessed with Tarte's line of lip paints! I believe they have 37 colors (I own about 8 so far!) The matte lip paints are my favorite. They last for hours and even though they are matte, your lips still feel moisturized! The pigment is phenomenal! The only one I'm not a huge fan of is the Namaste! I love the color, but the Namaste feels like it dries out faster than the orhers.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Jessica l.
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Brittany W.