BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• I wanna get a liquid lipstick but I don't know which one ...5 Answers
  • What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Piper P.
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
I received two mini lip paints in the mail to try. I liked the colors and decided to give them a try. They glide on smooth and feel like satin , but when it dries it crinkles and feels so tight and drying on the lips. I had one sip of water and half of my bottom lip was already gone. Definitely wouldn't purchase this.
Morgan J.
These are amazing, I really like he's and he brand. They stay on long and don't dry ypur lips out. The colors are awesome. They are kinda expensive but the brand is really nice and sp is the formula. Of you are looking for something to splurge on I definitely recommend getting a shade
Joselyn S.
I have two of these and these are so far my favorite liquid lipsticks in the WORLD! They are so creamy, smooth and the formula is amazing!! After a while they do dry a bit, they're dry to the point that they stay on your lips but they don't dry your lips out, it's still very creamy!! They have a variety of colors, my favorite is tbt which is a mauve color! Truly recommend these!!! ❤️
Desiree G.
Albuquerque, NM
I have the color delish it is a darker color than what it looks like in the tube it is very dry so you need to moisturize your lips before it is so drying that I can't where it every day it is pigmented and last time is ok I do have to reapply after eating but it last throw my coffee and a bit of transfer with my good by kiss
Lillee Jean T.
Review for: Manbun more...
Truly a lovely color, but texture wise...it falls through. The application is very similar to  NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream when it comes to the silkyness, however, that's where it ends. You literally end up dunking the applicator in twenty times before any pigment comes out. Disappointed, since I love Tarte Cosmetics! Perhaps it was just this shade due to the dark depth.
Summer B.
Ty Ty, GA
Review for: Lovespell more...
The color is pretty on! It doesn’t last as well as some of my other lipsticks but it’s still great quality! Be sure to put on some moisturizing lip balm 30 minutes before applying this and it will help with the dry, cracked feeling
Kai M.
Lexington
Review for: Other more...
This is my go to every day lip product! I use the shade rose` almost every day but then use other shades such as xoxo on days when I want a more bolder look. The only complaint I would have is that they can be a little drying if you don't use some sort of hydrator on your lips. Overall a really good product though!
Tiffany J.
I have this in the color Yaaaassss and it is one of the best lippies I have. The minty smell is refreshing and I don't know if its because I used a primer but it is very comfortable and it doesn't leave my lips super dry like some lip paints do. Staying power is great and there is a wide variety of colors to choose from.
Tanna W.
Tulsa, OK
Review for: TBT more...
I received this in my Ipsy bag and wasn't too sure about it at first. I don't really like lipstick that goes on in this way. Well boy was I wrong. This lip paint goes on really well and this dries and stays on for a while. I did have to reapply it a couple times but it wasn't too big of a deal because I love the color and how it feels on my lips. No super heavy! Would definitely recommend.
Mario G.
Bakersfield, CA
The shade birthdat suit f4om the tarteist creamy matte lip paint collection is the best nude ever!! I received it as a free gidt from Sephora for my birthday along side the Amazonian clay 12-hour blush in the shade paaarty. I love both of the products. I am never unsatisfied with Tarte. They amaze me everytime.
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?