BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Kira G.
Review for: Other more...
For my birthday at sofora I got the tarts birthday set with the blush and mini tartlette in the shade birthday suit. I am currently wearing it and it has lasted almost the full day. I recommend this product and I will continue to buy them.
Viona C.
Flushing, NY
Review for: Crop Top (mauve brown) more...
Love the color options of this product. They're average price for a lipstick and it's a high quality lipstick too! It's really hard for me to find the right mauve color and I feel like they have a pretty broad range of colors. It lasts for a long time and I feel like I don't always have to reapply like I do for a lot of the matte lipstick that I've tried. It's also not drying at all and that's very common for a lot of other matte lipsticks.
Xenia A.
Long Beach, CA
I got one of these as the birthday gift from sephora. The color was great on me but I'm pretty pale so I'm not sure if anyone with a darker skin tone would like it as much. It wears comfortably matte and doesn't wear off, but after a few hours I get a ring of grey on the inner rim of my mouth that looks bad. I'm not sure if it's just me but it stops me from wearing it when I know I won't have time to touch up throughout the day
Meg E.
Shippensburg
This is one of the best liquid lipsticks I've ever used. It goes on smoothly and dries down quickly. It doesn't dry my lips out or make them feel sticky. I can't say it is 100% transfer proof but it does have great staying power. I've only noticed it transferring when I eat and even then it doesn't slide all over my face or outside my lips. I also enjoy how great the application is. I've used other brands that tend bleed during application and end up a mess to correct. I've never had that problem here.
Holly D.
Dickson City, PA
Review for: Other more...
I received a deluxe sample size of this product in "Birthday Suit" included in my Sephora birthday gift, and I have to say I am pleasantly surprised with this lip paint! It goes on smoothly, and really is the perfect nude lip color. Although I cannot wear it with a natural makeup look because it washes me out, I love how it looks when I do a dramatic eye. Definitely looking forward to purchasing more colors in this matte lip paint!
Amanda C.
Review for: Other more...
First impression- I absolutely adore the applicator. The shape makes application a breeze. The formula starts off very liquidy, almost a satin smooth I have the color get it, and it's slightly more orangey than I expected but the pigment is impressive, and the formula isn't drying at all .
Traci W.
Lake City , FL
Tarteist lip paint is an amazing lip stain with a beautiful color that lasts for hours!! I received some in my ipsy glam bag. I'm hooked! The old saying"a little dab will do ya" is on point! It made my lips look amazingly full, my pout looked awesome for hours! Lots of compliments. Gloss shine for hours!
Victoria M.
Review for: Other more...
I have the Tarteist Creamy Matte Lip Paint in Birthday Suit. It is a super pretty neutral color great for when you want something a little different for your everyday look. The lip paint stays on for a long time, does not smudge or transfer once completely dry. It doesn't cause your lips to feel dry at all. The only downside is if your lips are a bit cracked or dry already it emphasizes this because of the matte finish.
Joanne 👑.
Murrieta, CA
Nice nude shade on me.  I have very dry lips for I like the creamy formula of this lipstick but because of its creamy formula it was slightly tacky and didn't wear too long.  But still very happy with it enough to not be bothered by the wear time and willing to carry around for reapplying.
Paige P.
Although I love the color, this lipstick is actually one of the worst liquid lipsticks I have tried. It is extremely streaky, and that wouldn't usually be a dealbreaker for me but it is also super super dry! Even when I put a lip balm underneath it is so drying and it makes my lips look so wrinkly and horrible.
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
CAIRO, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?