BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• I wanna get a liquid lipstick but I don't know which one ...5 Answers
  • What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Lily H.
Review for: Other more...
I really enjoyed using this liquid lipstick! I'm usually not really a fan of liquid lipsticks as I find a lot of them super drying but this one was one of the better ones I've tried. It's a bit thicker and doesn't dry completely which I like because that prevents my lips appearing super dry and cracked. The price point isn't too bad either for a Sephora brand so I would happily repurchase more colors from this line.
Ariel K.
Englewood, CO
Received a sample size of this lip paint in Birthday Suit for my Birthday gift from Sephora. I've nearly used the whole sample up. The color warms as I wear it, it's not a super long lasting matte liquid lipstick but it stays a lot more creamy than any other I'v used. I love the texture and consistency and will most definitely be buying a full sized as soon as I can! Highly recommend this for matte liquid lipstick!
carla j.
north hills
Review for: Namaste more...
This is so pretty lip paint. I always use it over any other dark lipstick . This gives to a really nice matte finish. The lips don't feel dry. Its really nice to apply because it doesn't set too fast. It last a while. I will buy again. I got a sample size and I think eve though I use it almost every day it will last me a while. I think I being using it for about a month and there is still a lot of product left.
Morgan C.
Weatherford, TX
I love tarte and they are one of my favorite beauty brands. This lip paint is amazing. I love how quickly it dries and the matte look and feel. It comes off with eating and drinking fairly easy which is why I took a star off. But other than that I love it and use it daily.
Mariposa L.
Longview , WA
Love the creamy texture in these lip crayons. They have a variety of shades something for everyone. Tarte is one of my favorite brands. Have on Revealed in this picture. There products always have great moisturizers in them and never dry out your lips they smell good too which is a big plus💋💄
Maria M.
West Nyack, NY
I actually got this product in the birthday gift from Sephora and was pleasantly surprised with how well it worked out. I found that the product had to be reapplied during the day but the color pay off was beautiful. The texture is really unique on your lips. It feels very light and hydrating but doesn't look overly glossy.
Mariah M.
Review for: Namaste more...
BEAUTIFUL color! I have just recently got into trying tarte products, and boy am I glad that I did! I actually got this as a free sample from sephora, and it's only made me want to buy more! It's a gorgeous color and lasts for hours! I went to an outside concert in 90 degree weather, had some ice cream, two beers and a cup of hard lemonade and it was still in place and just as pigmented as it was when I got ready.
Amanda D.
I like this lippie. The colors are pigmented and nice. It goes on smooth and creamy. My expectations where met and I would buy it again. But just a tip- make sure your lips are nice and smooth without any dead skin before you apply it because the lip paint will make it stand out and look worse.
Anne J.
Minneapolis, MN
I am slowly becoming a tarte-aholic. I LOVE these matte liquid lipsticks! I got a sample size for free at Sephora for my birthday gift, and I am completely OBSESSED. I love how light they feel on my lips, and I absolutely adore how I don't have to use a lip liner and it won't look sloppy. When reapplying, it doesn't get bulky and sticky either, it's completely buildable and transformable. I LOVE THESE LIPPIES.
Daniela M.
East Northport
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
One of the best lipsticks I’ve ever had. The color really matches my skin tone And it really lasts forever!! Love it. Also, the application is very easy. Some others lipsticks you end up applying on your entire face, but not this one. Can’t buy just one. I already have an entire collection.
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?