BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Yamilet A.
Houston , TX
Review for: Bae more...
LOVE LOVE LOVE ! One of the best brand for lipstick I use it all the time because I love how it stays on me and it’s not tick for me I love how soft it is and how it looks on me it’s a beautiful color ❤️
elizabeth s.
NJ
Review for: Other more...
I love this product! the colors are just gorgeous and it is very long lasting, for me. I have the one in Birthday Suit and the color is so pretty! but before you use it, make sure your lips are not chapped! if they are chapped, this product will make them appear ugly and no one wants that. One problem I Have with this product is that the packaging gets oily, very oily. The oil is from the product, the oil that the product produces transfers into the outside of the packaging some way. so beware of that! also beware of the formula. The formula is very light weight and weird at first, but it is creamy and pigmented!
Stephanie K.
Columbia Sta, OH
Review for: Selfish more...
I like this. When you first put it on it’s really sticky, but it dries really quick and it sure does last. The color is great. I really only noticed it coming off at the corners of my mouth so check it out every now and again to see if you need to refresh. Other than that, it lasted through the night.
Christina B.
Love love love! This matte lip paint is awesome. It stays on for quite awhile. Hard to run off. I would have given it a 5 however it does make your lips look dry if you don’t prep them first. I have tried the KJ lip kits and I still prefer tarte over hers.
America T.
Mount Vernon, NY
Review for: Manbun more...
I enjoy this liquid lipsticks so much. Call me weird but I like the scent they have. The formula dries out really quickly which I like and is very easy to apply. The brush makes it easier. I’m a huge fan of the formula so I’m very likely to purchase again.
Nicole T.
Clarksville
I purchased this for the first time for a formal... I'm not a huuuuuge makeup person but I wanted a special color that would last all night and wouldn't have to be reapplied (I wasn't about to carry a purse and my boyfriend couldn't carry a bunch of unnecessarily).
This is the best lip product I've ever bought and I'll keep on buying it (in every color). I put this on at 1pm and it was still on when I woke up the next day around noon... I ate... Drank all night... AND IT STAYED FABULOUS. Love this stuff.
Maria M.
Feels like you're wearing silicone on your lips, and feels very drying for a "soft matte" so i attempted to apply lip balm over it and it just made it so much worse. The lipstick turned into a light concealer like color and i looked ridiculous. Returned.
Barbara h.
Quincy, MA
I LOVE this lip product. I got a small one in my ipsy bag and it was phenomenal. It stayed on my lips all evening, and I didn't have to reapply. The color I got was perfect for me. I think it's available at sephora or ULTA. I'm definitely buying this product.
Julia V.
Tarte is my favorite brand for all my makeup products. I originally got a sample size from my sephora beauty insider rewards and went back to purchase the full size. Stays on for forever and doesn’t make your lips look dry like other brands. Love this!
Carlie M.
Porter, OK
Review for: Other more...
This product changed the lip game for me. I received it in a subscription box like many other like products. I normally dont try them and pass them onto my sister who is a lipstick/glass junkie! For whatever reason, I tried this one and I am hooked! I wore it to work the next day and got tons of compliments. Of course part of that was people who weren't used to seeing me with anything but chapstick but I feel like this product really stepped up my everyday makeup. I usually touch up after lunch and thats all!
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
CAIRO, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?