BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• I wanna get a liquid lipstick but I don't know which one ...5 Answers
  • What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Vanessa C.
Review for: Other more...
I can honestly say that I really love this lipstick, the color (it's called obsessed), how great it looks & the fact that it lasts a while to take off. Afterwards I had to go back into Sephora just to get another matte lipstick for my mom (which we are both using in the picture that is shown here), which in fact I was really impressed because she normally likes the liquid but decided to give this a chance.
Laura M.
Phoenix, AZ
I like the color and the fast drying action this lipstick didn't transfer much but I did have to re apply. Once I ate and drank the middle.area of my lip had no color which was only a small area of my lips. I didn't feel it dried up my lips too bad and it held well. Overall its was a decent product and the color is a real nice red burgundy color.
PENELOPE P.
Los Angeles
I really like this lip product! I've been reaching for it non stop! It is a bit pricey but not too expensive - I bought it at Sephora. It was my first time using this. I would totally recommend this product to my friends and family and have already! Thanks tarte !
Krystal G.
Levittown, PA
I received this in my Ipsy box and I am loving it! This is so much better than most of the lip paints and liquid lipsticks in both application and quality. This glides on with ease and is very pigmented. I love that it doesn't dry my lips out like most liquid lipsticks and paints do. There is almost a stickiness while its drying but it goes right away and is extremely long lasting. I will definitely be buying this in multiple shades.
Kara R.
Cincinnati, OH
My absolute FAVORITE lip paint. The perfect way to describe it is as a paint- it easily applies on my lips and it looks so smooth and matte. After it dries, it stays on for hours. The shade is perfect too- I have yet to find a lipstick this color. I love Tarte clay foundation, but I'm beginning to realize all of their products are high quality. 10/10 would recommend.
Alexis L.
Soddy Daisy, TN
Review for: Lovespell more...
okay, i don't typically wear this as a lipstick. i wear it as.... eyeliner. it is the BEST for eyeliner and i wear it every time i wear a red eye look, and i mean every single time. it doesn't budge ever, has great pigmentation, and is easy to remove. this has been my most used product so far in 2017, and one of my all time favorites. and as for it used as a lipstick, beautiful. like on the eyes, it doesn't move and the color is beautiful.
Christine L.
Los Angeles, CA
Listen- the coloring of these lip paints are incredible. And for the most part, they last a long time. But, they get semi-clumpy towards the middle of wearing (I know, I know. There's a lot of different variables that go into how long your lip paint lasts. If you eat a bagel with cream cheese, most likely that paint is coming off. I know). There are other lip paints that hold up a tad better. But I mean, I do love the product. I love Tarte. So here we are.
Jazmin L.
Littleton, CO
I really loved this Lippie! It’s matte and stays all day long. Make sure you like your lips with lip liner so no bleeding occurs, and some chapstick before to keep your lips moisturized throughout the day. Because after all it is mattifying. The range of colors are so beautiful. I love Birthday suit. (Received it for free in a mini from Sephora)
Kelly S.
Premium, KY
Review for: Other more...
I got the color birthday suit for my birthday from Sephora. I fell in love with it! I am going to go out and buy this myself in the same color and I'm going to go buy Namaste too. These are very creamy on and very very comfortable to wear. They last awhile on me and I don't have to keep reapplying it like some other ones I own. I think it's a great price for what all you are getting with this. One of my favorite lip products to wear!
Nikki T.
Iowa City, IA
Review for: Namaste, Bae more...
I really enjoy the formula of these, it is a matte finish but it is NOT totally transfer proof. I think I had the expectation that they would be and they aren't. I often prefer comfort over long wear, so I'm not exactly disappointed that they don't stay on all day. It very much reminds me of the soft matte lip cream from NYX--if you're looking for a cheaper/similar alternative that's a good dupe!
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?