BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Maggie T.
Blacksburg, VA
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
BEST matte lippie I've ever tried! Most matte lipsticks get stiff and dry on my lips and crack and it's just not a pretty thing, nor is it comfortable to wear. This lip paint is completely different! It goes on smooth and it's actually so smooth, you think it might not last. But it does! It lasts through eating and drinking! Love love love this in my collection!
Olivia S.
Review for: Namaste more...
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH UGH ITS MY GO TO COLOR. This price isn’t bad but honestly I wouldn’t care. I bought this from tarte or sephora. I have repurchased this since I bought it. DEFINITELY will recommend it t EVERYONE. I put this on all the time... and I mean ALL THE TIME. It is SOOO creamy it feels so good on. Sometimes I put it on because it just feels amazing. It’s long lasting! I do have to touch it up through out the day (I lick my lips often)
Rabia W.
I got this color as my birthday present from sephora and I absolutely love it! The lip color looks super natural and has a great peachy look to it. It's fun! I think it'd look really good once I actually do my makeup all the way. I'm still trying to test it out with different colors and looks. When I first wore it I thought that it would wipe off or whatever but no it stayed put through a night of bar hoping! I was shocked especially because it really light. If you haven't you need to try this one at least once because it's great. I will be buying more colors.
Marjorie M.
Review for: Other more...
I got a sample of the Tarteist Creamy Matte Lip Paint in my Sephora birthday gift and loved it so much I went out and bought a different color (Bling, I'm p sure). It took me a bit to figure out the best way to apply it, but this has quickly become one of my favorite lip products to use. PRO TIP: slide excess off so you're not slathering your lip in pigment. It's very hard to backtrack with this product. Go slow and steady and it's a gorgina!
Maria N.
Beaufort , SC
Review for: Other more...
Vibin it lip paint is my go to every day lip color. It is a Demi Matt that won't dry out your lips and I absolutely love it. I have had mine for over six months and I can't say enough amazing things about it. At only $20 a piece they are a steal of a deal.
Love X.
Review for: Other more...
I received a tarte birthday set from Sephora and it included this lip paint in birthday suit. It is a beautiful nude color with a little bit of a tone down brown to it. It lasts for a decent amount of time and goes great with my sparkly eye shadow! Every time I reach for a lippie this is one of the ones I will most likely grab. But it isn't hydrating enough for this brutal weather sooo I haven't been reaching for any lipsticks-- more lip balms and lip glosses at the moment 😂
Maritza M.
Great formula for a liquid lipstick. drys down matte and transfer proof but doesn't feel too drying on the lips. Doesn't crack or flake but will wear off on the inner rim of  your lips if you are human and like to eat and drink LOL.  Personally it is a little on the pricey side considering how many great affordable liquid lipstick there are but I would get another if it was a shade I really liked or was unique enough that I couldn't find a good dupe for
Jenna P.
Battle Creek, MI
Pretty disappointed with this lippy. I should have known better when I tested it on the back of my had and it took FOREVER to dry. Anyway, I still purchased one and ended up regretting it. I have used it once in the 6 months I've had it and probably won't ever use it again. It takes way too long to dry and when it does, it dries pretty uncomfortably. The staying power on this is sad. Doesn't last for jack. Save your money and get a Stila.
Krystal G.
Levittown, PA
I received this in my Ipsy box and I am loving it! This is so much better than most of the lip paints and liquid lipsticks in both application and quality. This glides on with ease and is very pigmented. I love that it doesn't dry my lips out like most liquid lipsticks and paints do. There is almost a stickiness while its drying but it goes right away and is extremely long lasting. I will definitely be buying this in multiple shades.
Christine L.
Los Angeles, CA
Listen- the coloring of these lip paints are incredible. And for the most part, they last a long time. But, they get semi-clumpy towards the middle of wearing (I know, I know. There's a lot of different variables that go into how long your lip paint lasts. If you eat a bagel with cream cheese, most likely that paint is coming off. I know). There are other lip paints that hold up a tad better. But I mean, I do love the product. I love Tarte. So here we are.
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?