BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Olha D.
Philadelphia, PA
This Tarte matte lip paint is like silk on your lips. The texture is so soft and it really long lasting. I’ve got three different colors but i can’t find it right now so i’ll add picture with only one color.) I can drink coffee and do not worry about lipstick👌
Veronique N.
Sheffield Lk, OH
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
First let me say that I love this color and I love the tarte brand. This is my first lip stain that I’ve purchased for them after receiving a lip color for my birthday from Sephora. I always use an exfoliant before using lip stain and even with doing this I feel like the stain didn’t last as long as I would’ve liked it to for its cost. I think that comparing to just the basic Sephora brand it stood pretty much on par with it which isn’t all that great considering the price difference. Maybe it’s the color, maybe it was a freak thing but I think I’ll stick to the basics that I know work
Bre R.
Stoneboro, PA
I received a VERY MINI sample for my birthday gift from tarte in the shade “goals”, kinda a rosy color. Not even gonna sugar coat it, this product sucks. It has some pigment and has some shine, but I literally have to layer it on my lips like four times before you can really even see the pigment. It’s super sticky, doesn’t stay on for more than fifteen minutes, less if you’re a smoker or stay super hydrated. It stinks and it tastes awful.. even the wand was super cheap, flopping every which way when I tried to apply it. So glad I received a freebie before I went and wasted money on this
Natalie P.
Redwood City, CA
Just got a sample of this from Ipsy and I'm obsessed! I received the color Delish which is a perfect pink/nude neutral for every day wear. The color is long lasting. I've had it on for three hours now and it hasn't moved at all. Very happy with it overall and will be buying it in full size. tarte Tarteist Quick Dry Matte Lip Paint
Kylie G.
TAMPA, FL
I am a huge fan of the Tarte Cosmetics Tarteist Lip Paint! Although I don't like the way that lip paint can sometimes make your lips feel dry, I will say the creamy matte lip paint at least makes your lips feel soft! My favorite thing about these products is the vibrant colors, and the fact that they really do last all day. I can wear them through eating and drinking, and just slightly have to reapply every now and then. There is a color for every look, and becuse they are so pigmented, I can wear nearly nothing on the eyes and still look completely put together. I highly recommend this product!
Blanca A.
Review for: Other more...
At first I didn’t like the shade that I first bought because the formula seemed weird and patchy & it felt like it wouldn’t stick to my lips. But then I received my birthday gift from Sephora ( it comes with a travel size version of lip paint in the shade “birthday cake” I believe it’s a like nude pink and a travel size blush) and I ended up really liking it ! I’m not sure if the formula is different for every shade or what. the only down fall about it is that after a while you get lipstick residue on your teeth !
Kassandra T.
The tarteist lip paints are absolutely adorable! I love the fact that it's an all natural brand! Not only that, but they have a minty smell and feel to them! Very comfortable on the lips. The only thing that I don't tend to like is, because it doesn't have any chemicals in it the color will seem to change in the bottle but in reality it's still the same color
Laura T.
I love the tarteist lip paint. I had got a sample and was grateful I did because I didn't want to waste money if I ended up not liking it. The application is easy and smooth. Beautiful color selection. Doesn't smudge all over my face, I don't feel like I have to be careful when wearing it. I have bought some since sampling and am so happy with my purchase.
Jacqui M.
Phillipsburg , NJ
Review for: Namaste, Other more...
Absolutely one of my favorites and my go to!!! The color I have it in is birthday suit and it is the perfect nude for me. I've never found a lipstick color that suited me so well!Goes on smooth and creamy and dries in a flash! Doesn't leave your lips feeling dry or chapped either. The only problem I have with it is that it is definitely not long wear. But I love it so much I don't mind reapplying halfway through the day!
Alexia A.
Philpot, KY
The color is amazing! Lasts all day with little to no re application. Kinda dries your lips out so make sure to moisturize them before you apply! The color on the box that it comes in and in the tube looks a little lighter than the actual pigment but it's still a very pretty color! Price is amazing for what you get! Should for sure give this product a try!
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
CAIRO, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?