BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Sarah T.
Dallas, GA
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
These are the BEST formulas for liquid lipsticks. Normally they are so drying, but as usual Tarte reinvents the formula to something better! They are so long lasting and easy to apply, and they are not drying at all. I got one in my birthday set from Sephora and had to go back and buy another color. The color line in gorgeous and the price is so reasonable!
Sherlie Kay M.
Orlando, FL
My favorite liquid lipstick. I love the color selection. All colors I've tried have been super opaque. They do take agile to feet down but don't dry out your lips. Color lasts but, you will need to touch up after eating a meal. You can touch it up without removing it, it doesn't bunch up or pill. It has a nice peppermint scent that I love. tarte Tarteist™ Creamy Matte Lip Paint
Sabrina M.
Rosharon, TX
Review for: Naughty, Brownie (brown), Choker (warm brown), Fomo (mauve), Rave (greige), Other more...
Probably my favorite liquid lipstick formula of all time for neutral colors. I have used other shades in this line such as 'birthday suit', 'rose', 'festival'...I just keep repurchasing and going back to how perfect tarte's liquid lipstick formula is. Will definitely keep repurchasing because it's consistently good with a perfect neutral shade range.
Roxanne K.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Other more...
Wow, I hated this product so much. Don't get me wrong I love Tarte. Especially their blush and bronzers, but this sucked all the moisture out of my lips instantly. I felt 60 years older when I put this on and was itching to wipe it off and apply some chapstick immediately. This was also recommended to me from a Sephora consultant when I said I was looking for a longwear lipstick/stain that doesn't dry my lips out. I decided to give it one more try, but nope - same result. Maybe if you are used to longwear/matte dry feeling it'd great (it was SO hard to get off), but for me I couldn't stand it.
Dawn N.
Worcester, MA
I went to bed last night with this lipstick still on because I scrubbed and it wouldn't come off. $20 is not an uncommon price point for a high end lipstick, so it was expected. I love the formula, it's quick drying, but didn't feel like I had anything on my lips. And it didn't transfer. All in all it was a great purchase and I plan on getting more.
Merceades S.
I got the tarteist lip paint in the shade BIRTHDAY SUIT as a little gift from sephora for the birthday month. I love the color, creamy satin finish and the moisturizing feel but it does NOT hold up like it says it would. It balls up on the crease of my lip over time, transfers like crazy and overall wouldn't be worth my money. I normally love their stuff, but not this one. This one was a bit of a bummer, i will save for short meetings or something
Lily Z.
2016 was a year of lipstick launches, and one of the products that stood out was the tarteist quick dry matte lip paints. The creamy formula allowed for easy and even application. The product itself would dry down fairly matte, but leave your lips feeling slightly moisturized. Drink and eat away if you're wearing this product because I noticed very little transfer!
Kirstyn P.
Taftville, CT
I don't know what it is about the creamy matte lip paints, but they're not my favorite. These do not dry down so they are not transfer proof. It's a moussey type of consistency. I tried to use them a couple times but when I did I got this weird taste in my mouth (the lipstick didnt even go into my mouth at all which is the funny thing) and it happened everytime I wore these lip paints so I stopped using them. If you don't like quick dry matte liquid lipsticks, then these are for you.
shamir r.
Orlando, FL
The color of this lipstick got me totally hyped to use it. As soon as i started the application however, this product really made me feel like I lost my money. The application is difficult to keep the color even, and after wearing it for a while, it will clump up on my lips. Its a pain to wear, also, due to its unbelievable SMUDGING capacity. I couldn't wear it without the color somehow making it to my hands and face and leaking in the corner of my lips. it STAINS like crazy, too.
Cheryl C.
Henderson , NV
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
Love this color and I love everything from Tarte. This is no exception. I think this is a great product! It doesn't try down like many of the other liquid lipsticks, which is a good thing if you have trouble with dry lips. This product has a creamy, velvety texture and a comfortable wear. The pigment is smooth and applies evenly also making this a great choice!
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?