BY TARTE #3 in Lip Stain

• I wanna get a liquid lipstick but I don't know which one ...5 Answers
  • What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
kiley c.
Morgantown, WV
I got this in a small size in a 500 point Sephora reward. I can't speak to the full-size and if it's different/better quality. However, I was super disappointed in this product. I love Tarte items and this was super streaky and didn't stay on and felt super dry on my lips. I never purchased the full-size due to the poor quality of the deluxe sample.
Nikky S.
Review for: Bae more...
So Oneday I Went To The Mall. I Was In Sephora, I Was Looking For The Perfect Red Lipstick. As Soon As I Saw Tarte Tartiest Lip Paint In The Color "Bae" I Was Almost Positive This Was The One, So I Swatched It On My Hand & Yep, I Was Absolutely Sure This Was The One. I Love The Creamy Formula. It Goes On As A Matte. It Looks Like Velvet. Smells Minty Which I Love. This Is My Go-To Red❤
Abbey K.
spokane
Review for: Namaste more...
I really great product! I love to pair it with a nice nude gloss (Laura mercier personally) and it’s a go to for any natural look I use. Would love it to be a tad cheaper, and a little less dry, but I that isn’t a huge deal breaker.
Michelle E.
Oxford
Review for: Other more...
This matte lip goes on very smooth and has a minty, cooling effect on your lips. I got it in "birthday suit" as a free gift from Sephora on my birthday. It's a good trial size, but it will last a while. The color is a lighter nude and I don't find it cakey, like other brands can be. It's also not as drying, but all mattes are going to have some level dryness so the wear is never going to be too too long. I like to wear it until I can feel it getting dry, then remove it and put on a nice balm for about an hour, then reapply. I really enjoy this product!
Jamilette T.
Lowell
I am very into reds when it comes to lip colors. I love Tarte overall, I love the packaging and the texture of this lip paint and the variety of colors are a plus!
Casey D.
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: Twerk more...
The has given my lips mixed results, and my results honestly depend on my routine before application. If I use a lip scrub before applying, I am able to get a nice, smooth finish that stays on all night. On the other hand, if I apply a balm before applying, this product doesn't stain my lips and ends up acting the same way a lipstick would. I love that Tarte products are cruelty free and still decently priced. If you're looking for a lip stain, it's definitely worth a try!
Amanda Catherine L.
Springfield, VA
I looooove these. They are so comfortable to wear; I know this is going to sound crazy but it feels almost like little clouds in between your lips and it feels so good to rub your lips together. These don't dry down completely so if you're looking for a full on liquid lipstick, this isn't for you. But the colors are beautiful, they are incredibly comfortable to wear, they are from a cruelty-free brand (which is important to me) and overall I just love the formula of these.
Allie C.
Review for: Other more...
I received the Tarte Tarteist Creamy Matte Lip Paint in Birthday Suit as my birthday gift from Sephora and immediately fell in love! What an amazing neutral/nude color. I have fair skin and this shade is a lovely mid-tone brownish pink. Calling it creamy is spot on, it feels nice and light on the lips but retains a softer creamy feel than most matte products do (I find once they dry my lips feel tight and look too dried out.) This product seems to have found the perfect formula.
Talia W.
Pleasant Grv, UT
Review for: Namaste more...
I really love this lip paint. It has a matte finish but is not drying on the lips and covers well without settling into creases. It is long lasting and it is easy to create clean lines on the edges of my lips. This color, Namaste, looks nice on a variety of skin tones. It dries slightly darker than is it when wet. I usually apply two coats which makes it look super smooth and pretty. I really like using on my makeup clients when they want a long lasting matte lip.
Brittany D.
E Liverpool, OH
I really love this liquid lipstick. I absolutely love the range of colors that they have - I feel like there is literally a color for every single skintone. The only reason I took one star off is because I don't think it's as long lasting as some other liquid lipsticks I've tried.
I do think it looks really good on. It can be drying but I apply a waxy balm underneath and I have no issues with dryness. It also doesn't accentuate my lip lines or look bad. I think it looks so good on. I just wish it lasted a bit longer without having to reapply.
All in all, I will continue to repurchase because I love it and I love the colors!
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Jessica l.
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Brittany W.