BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Cassie K.
Richmond, VA
I honestly love this matte product. It dries very quickly for me, and the applicator is felt and pointed so I have a very easy time applying and it goes on seamlessly. I think the only complaint I would have is how dry and kind of gross your lips begin to feel after a few hours. I have dry lips and after several hours of wear my lips begin to feel like the lip is coming off, but it actually hasn't. IT may feel weird on my lips but it lasts SO LONG. I can drink, talk and eat without worries of it smudging. Love love love that affect. Great coloring as well.
Amanda A.
West Yarmouth, MA
Review for: Other more...
I got a small size of this from the Tarte birthday kit from Sephora and I like the color, feel and the smell, which smells sort of minty. However my lips through the day after wearing it disagreed. I love their lipgloss products and never had an issue but the matte just dried out my lips and it just wasn't a good feeling at the end of the day.
My lips are just sensitive though so unfortunately a lot of matte lip products and I don't get along.
Sotheara N.
This is a very pigmented lip product. Lip paint is an accurate name. After applying, it left my lips with a matte and silky finish. I couldn't stop touching my lips. No transfer whatsoever. Needless to say this is very long lasting. The only problem I have is that it is drying even after applying lip balm underneath. I have the color birthday suit and it is nude on my skin tone, almost washes me out. To remedy this, I use a lip liner and apply a bit of the lip paint on my lips then pat it in with my fingers to blend. Looks amazing for an everyday lip.
Hannah H.
Buckeye, AZ
This is by far one of my favorite liquid lipstick formulation. It is nice and thin, but super opaque and pigmented. Glides on so easily and I love the applicator and has almost a mousse like consistency without being too moussey. They also smell like mint and feel extremely refreshing on the lips. I plan to buy many more shades in the future! I also mentioned this on my #productcrush instagram post! @makeupmama.x0
Sam L.
Lake Elsinore, CA
I wasn't too sure about this lip paint. The consistency and feel was a little different than what I'm used to. Overall, I really liked it once I gave it a chance. It glides on smoothly & is highly pigmented. Sometimes a second coat is needed. It doesn't dry out my lips which is a big deal to me (nobody likes dry lips). I really like the color I chose, which is "birthday suit". I'll be purchasing it again!
Shivani P.
Review for: Other more...
I really like this liquid lipstick!! I can’t say it’s my absolute favorite compared to other brands, but I would never complain about having one of these in my makeup bag. I love its range of colors and how buildable it is. I have layered one of these colors on top of others, and I never fail to get compliments on it even after six hours of wear! Definitely a product worth trying.
Only reason I won’t give it a 5 is because it doesn’t quite make me want to replace some of my other brands. Not sure why, but I just don’t feel it’s the number one out there.
Madisyn W.
Havelock, NC
Review for: Other more...
 Super impressed with the color pay off and the long lasting formula.  I do think, however, it is a little pricey for a lip stain. The packaging is sleep and the brush is a nice angled shape. Makes it easy to put the product on. I would recommend tha The packaging is sleep and the brush is a nice angled shape. Makes it easy to put the product on.  It can be very drying though. I would recommend using a lip balm after removing the product and a lip scrub prior to using the product. I would recommend using a different product and I would not purchase again.
Angel M.
El Paso, TX
Review for: Other more...
Love the color of birthday suit nude I received in my Sephora birthday gift. The color is beautiful and has so much pigment one swipe full coverage. I think whoever is buying this should be warned it does not dry down matte so if will come off if you eat or drink something. Which isn’t an issue for me but if you are looking for that I suggest you don’t buy it. Only problem I had was even though it is light weight it is some what drying on my lips. I had to put a lipgloss over top to give it some hydration. Other than that I would purchase this shade on my own.
Nicole S.
Review for: Other more...
This liquid lipstick is another one that I always have to carry in my purse! It applies super easy and dries matte. All of Anastasias colors are gorgeous! My favorite right now is Stripped. It's a nude color that goes with any outfit!
Something's I don't like about this product is it doesn't dry very fast, comes off easily. Something I have noticed though is that even though this does come off, it's a very dense product so it doesn't completely come off of your lips. I do recommend putting on a couple coats on your lips just to make sure it's locked in!
Olivia F.
This product im not really a fan of. First good thing I like is the color I have this product in the shade namaste (I think) its not the best color on me but I still like it. Now the things that I don't like is the formula. When I apply this product it kinda goes on streaky and when I try to apply another layer it moves the product around. Its not long lasting at all. After putting it on for not even an hour it starts to clump up and get really dry without even drinking or eating. Drys out my lips and makes them look horrible. Its kinda comfortable to wear but when it starts clumping up its uncomfortable. Wouldn't recommend.
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?