BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Melanie R.
Cranston, RI
Review for: Other more...
First off - I love Tarte and their brand. They’ve made some iffy decisions recently BUT THIS LIPSTICK IS NOT ONE OF THEM. Creamy yet matte feels so comfortable on the lips. I have Rave, Birthday Suit, a shade that I believe may have been discontinued called Grunge.

They go on so smoothly but I do find they can smudge easily and come off easily with eating or drinking. I wear these too work or just out and about throughout the day, but if I wear them going out I do find I need to reapply.

I love Tarte because they’re cruelty free and a lot of their line is vegan! Save those animals!
Michelle G.
Flushing, NY
Review for: Namaste more...
Tarte lip paint in Namaste is a favorite of mine! This color is a rosy nude that would compliment everyone. It's definitely a good value for such an outstanding lip product. It stayed on all day, never faded and I did not have to reapply. Tarte never fails me and this product is a new stable in my beauty bag.
Viviana M.
Haines City, FL
This formula has to be one of my ultimate favorites.  Smells kind of minty and goes on so smooth, it almost feels like you have nothing on your lips but still moisturized.  I have a couple of those holiday sets so I have tried several colors, but the only one I have actually purchased is Yaassss - lavender which is super nice lavender shade that looks amazing on the lips.  Try it.  #contest
Gloria F.
Knoxville
Review for: TBT, Fomo (mauve), Other more...
This product is almost amazing! It feels great whenever I put it on, and I love that it is not drying to my lips. It does come off when I eat or drink, but I didn’t buy this for the purpose of long wear so I don’t mind that much. The only complaint I have is not with the actual product but with the packaging. I have bought 3 shades of this and 2 of the bottle caps broke within the first month of owning it. This is after just simply twisting the cap on. I really hope tarte improves their packaging because I would hate to waste the rest if it dries up without the airtight sealed lid.
Camille F.
Portland
Vibin is one of my go to lip shades. The matte formula lasts almost all day. It is a little on the drying side, but with a good lip scrub and lip balm after you take it off, you're good to go.
Yashira R.
Review for: Other more...
This product was my very first liquid lipstick, and I fell in love the second I put it on. I got the color delish, and I find that it works really well. It applies opaque in one swipe and dries down completely smooth and matte. It doesn't take very long to try and I find that it is extremely easy to layer if you need 2 coats. It is moisturizing and doesn't really settle in the lines on my lips. In all, it is extremely pleasant and is one of my favorite liquid lipsticks to date. I would definitely recommend this to a person who is interested in a high quality liquid lipstick.
Tabitha W.
Review for: Other more...
I love this. What's actually funny about this color I have is that I had gotten a different color from Ipsy shortly before going to Sephora and buying this. The funny part is that I wasn't specifically looking for this brand or type of lipstick. I was just kind of browsing (my lovely boyfriend walked with me around Sephora for over an hour and didn't comment on the time until I was done) and fell in love. I realized when I got home that it was the same brand, same type, different color. Anyway, dries quick, goes on smooth, and doesn't take much to have the color look right.
Micheline C.
Countryside, IL
l love this lip stain! I purchased Tarteist Lip Paint in Rose at Sephora and although it's a little pricey, you get what you pay for. This lip stain has exceeded my expectations. It has great pigmentation and one swipe across your lips is all you need. The formula dries quickly with minimal transfer. I would definitely buy this product again.
Marla P.
Aurora, CO
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
I recently bought a Tarte Tarteist Lip Paint and I have such high hopes for it! I bought the shade 'vibin' which is a dark burgundy type of red and it was such a pretty color, I was so excited to wear it but, it bleeds a lot!! I applied it very carefully and had a hard time doing so as well as it was a tad patchy. I would not recommend this product because of how hard of a time I had with it, overall bad experience.
Madee M.
Jackson, MS
Review for: Choker (warm brown) more...
This was the first liquid lipstick I ever tried. At first I really liked it. It smells great and the pigment is strong, but as I have found with most liquid lipsticks, it felt like my lips were being shrink wrapped as it began to dry. Of course, it looked great after it dried IF my lips were absolutely in no way chapped. If they were the least bit chapped it looked horrible. So I strongly suggest anyone who wants to wear this or try it, make sure your lips aren't chapped and use a sugar scrub or exfoliating lip stick before applying this. That way you will get a super smooth matte finish.
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
CAIRO, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?