BY TARTE #3 in Lip Stain

• What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
Briana J.
1,136 reviews
Review for: Other more...
I really loved this formula!! It's super creamy and lightweight, it almost feels like you're wearing nothing at all! It last dries really quickly which is great for me cause I'm that girl that always messes it up 5 seconds after putting it on. The color Rose is literally like the perfect pinky nude color, it would look fantastic on all skin tones!
Hannah F.
I have Tarteist Lip Paint in a few different colors and have plans to order more. They are better than most with staying power but have found that there is still some transfer when drinking coffee etc... One trick I've learned that seems to help ALOT is exfoliating lips to help get rid of any dry flakes then I use a dab of a hydrating primer. I do this before I start on my eyes and what not so that the Primer has a chance to set in before I line and "paint" my lips. While not my #1 go to lip color product I'd say they are my #2 lol
Rania H.
New Carrolltn, MD
So I have 4 of these babies in my purse at all times. The colors are very pigmented, and i feel like there's a hint of menthol in it for a little extra plump.

Application wise, it's very loose and creamy. Over time, some do get a little grainy. The ones I like dry matte.

Over time, your lips will dry out so it's important to moisturize daily and give your lips a break once in a while
Cody Dawn M.
Camp Lejeune, NC
I own several of these and I adore them. They aren't terribly drying (the only less drying is Smashbox's, by its half the product for the same price. Not worth it, except for that one color that I just can't find a dupe for!) and there is a good amount of product for the price. When it does wear off, it does so naturally so you aren't looking all crazy. When eating something greasy, it just wears away as opposed to getting all over your face. I will definitely buy more, but I wish they had more shades that didn't lean purple.
Yerixa C.
Doral, FL
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
Excellent product! Its amazing, the pigmantation its awsome, it doesnt dry the lips and stay a lot! Super duper recommended! It worth the price ! The package its super nice and cute! The shade i used its delish a neutral color ideal for every ocassion!
Ashley P.
Review for: Other more...
The birthday gift at Sephora was this product in the shade "birthday suite" I believe? That shade is BOMB. So amazing, hardly fades, and when it does it fades very naturally. I was SO obsessed I went out and bought another lip pain in a darker burgundy color. I was a little disappointed because that color did not wear nearly as well, which is to be expected with darker shades, but it was also a more chunky formula and was not nearly as comfortable to wear. Idk maybe the lighter shades are the way to go with this product?
Heather H.
Niceville, FL
Review for: Other more...
This was my first Tarte product ever and I got it as my free gift from Sephora this year. The color is Birthday Suit and I am in love with it! It goes on like butter looks matte and doesn't completely dry, it doesn't feel drying like other matte liquid lipsticks. It's definitely a product I want to go out and buy. I know they're liquid lips are almost around $20 but I would say they are completely worth the price.
Fashi G.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Namaste more...
I love this lip paint. It isn’t drying on the skin with no cracking whatsoever which is good because some matte products don’t live up to its name but tarte does!
Carrie P.
Review for: Namaste more...
This Tarteist Lip Paint may be a great product. I know the brand is well respected and I've enjoyed some of their other products. The tube is cute and they have a wide variety of colors. The reason I gave this 2 stars is formula is NOT beginner friendly. It dries down pretty quickly to a matte and you need to apply it just right, if not it looks streaky. I tried it out at Ulta. Maybe as I get better with my technique, I could like this product more. But for now...it's not idiot proof, and that's what I need!
Stacy S.
Parrish, FL
I'm very picky about my matte lipsticks as many are super drying and cake.  This one does't do either.   Nice and creamy and stays on for a very long time.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Jessica l.
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Brittany W.