BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
heather d.
pensacola
Another amazing product. No big surprise there! The pigmentation is on point and it last for hours!! Love the feel and look on the lips and it doesn’t leave my lips dry or flakey. I️ am obsessed with the color too!!
Danielle B.
Was so awesome to have worked at Sephora when these babes launched the first time! I wore the deep purple one all day and was kind of upset it wears like a gloss and depletes away throughout the day. Wouldn't buy for myself since I'm a matte loving girl. Also when I wore the deep purple it stained my lips BLUE! I looked like I had just woken up from my frosted death bed! The stain is hard to remove I had it for 2 days, I didn't wear the lip paint for 6 hours and had reapplied it. All the deep shades satin, the red a maroon colors stain lips pretty though!
Monica B.
Memphis, TN
At first I wasn't going to buy this because I had read that it isn't transfer proof but I bought it anyways (yes I have a problem). I am definitely glad I did though. The formula is very creamy and comfortable. It doesnt dry out your lips or make them look cakey. It isn't transfer proof but it sets enough to look matte. Obviously you'll have to be careful when eating or drinking but touching up isn't hard at all! Its not one of those formulas that looks bad if you layer more on top. Choker is a really pretty warm nude for brown skin tones
Cheryl B.
Naugatuck, CT
Review for: Namaste, Twerk, TBT, Fomo (mauve) more...
Super dry. Not so bad if you keep reapplying. I do love it if it would only last longer! Tends to flake a little if you don’t apply in a good amount of time! Good price!
Danelia R.
WICHITA, KS
The colors are amazing and they smell like mint the go on creamy and dry super matte the only I do not like is that after eating you can tell it's time for a re touch.
Mariah A.
Corp Christi, TX
Review for: Other more...
I don't know if I received a bad batch or something, but this lip product was horrible. I received the shade Birthday Suit as a birthday gift from Sephora, so I was excited to try it. But the product was so wet and TOO creamy, it would not dry on my lips even after 10 minutes with it on. It was just a disgusting texture, it kept sliding around on my lips and started to build up on parts of my lip because of it. It was extremely streaky as well. I will not purchase this product on my own, and the only nice thing about this product is the smell, as it had a nice minty aroma
Erika H.
Racine, WI
I received a mini size as part of a Sephora birthday gift in the shade Birthday Suit. I really like this formula! I had used other matte liquid lipsticks and they were far too drying. This one goes on creamy and smooth. It takes a few minutes for it to dry down, and it is definitely NOT transfer-proof, but I've found it to be very long lasting. The color is a nice nude rose that is very subtle and natural looking on my lips. I would definitely recommend exfoliating your lips before using this lipstick, as the formula will emphasize any flaking for dryness.
Katherine F.
Carrboro, NC
Review for: Other more...
My lips are really, really dry and I can rarely wear matte lip products despite my love for them. However, the tarte tarteist matte lip paint goes on very creamy, settles nicely into the lips without emphasizing dry spots or settling on the lips in an unflattering way, and lasts a long time. I don't have to worry about retouches unless I eat something greasy, which is just going to happen with any matte lipstick. This lasts on me a good 8 hours. I do apply some lip balm over it to rehydrate throughout the day.
Alexa F.
Livingston
Review for: Other more...
I have this product in the shade "Choker", which is more of a darker nude, almost perfect nude for me! You'll love this if you like a matte finish without the overly drying feeling! It doesn't dry down all the way but you can still tell it's a matte finish. You only need 1-2 layers, it has great pigmentation. Honestly, once I run out I will buy a new one because I'm obsessed with the color, smell and formula! The only thing I'm not crazy about is that it doesn't dry all the way down only because I like a lip product that doesn't transfer, other than that I love this!
Nikki D.
Hixson, TN
Tarte Cosmetics tarteist™ quick dry matte lip paint in the shade Rosé.

It is vegan-friendly, this brand defines eco-chic.
A precision applicator makes even crazy colors easy to apply without drawing outside the lines.
The velvet matte finish is neither too matte, nor too glossy.
An extra coat can change the whole look and pump up the color dramatically, always a nice option when you’re going from day to night.💄 _
I swear, I think this formula is waterproof! Which is a good thing with lip paint! I rinsed it under water and NO budge! I had to remove it with a lot of coconut oil and scrubbing! But that's exactly what you typically want in a lip paint, so no complaints! 👍

Between the awesome formula and absolutely beautiful Rosé shade, I give this product ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐/out of 5 stars! 😊
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
CAIRO, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?