BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• I wanna get a liquid lipstick but I don't know which one ...5 Answers
  • What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Val P.
Review for: Lovespell more...
The color is beautiful and the application is easy. It has a whipped texture but I find that it takes forever to dry down and transfers. It also ends up flaming off.
member-3e65a
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
Love this color! It is a perfect everyday color that goes with everything. I love the formula. I do wish it was a little cheaper but tarte does have sales often. The creamy formula makes it easy to apply.
Tori W.
Review for: Manbun, Fomo (mauve) more...
This product is amazing for me! It stays on throughout my work day without having to re apply unless I've drank alot of water or something! I use this all the time! Definitely recommend this to everyone!
Elizabeth G.
I Love the brand tarte! It is one of my favorite brands to buy. I have tried this tarte creamy matte lip paint and lobe the texture. It is not drying. And has a beautiful color
Sofia T.
Ardmore, PA
This is my HG liquid lipstick formula. I love how it has a matte finish but is also creamy enough to feel almost lip a matte gloss (?) so that when i rub my lips together or talk it is very very comfortable. I bought one then bought a second one about a month after. these are so unique I would recommend to anyone. they wear off the lips nice and leave a thin matte like stain. I know these transfer but it doesn't leave areas with no color on the lips and I honestly don't mind reapplying throughout the day, I would rather have a comfortable lipstick that I can easily touch up or reapply then wearing an extremely drying one
Kacy S.
Review for: Selfish more...
I got this lip paint in my annual Sephora birthday gift set. (It came with the round amazonian blush which I also loved) I was skeptical to try it at first because lip stuff never works on me. The only one I would end up wearing sometimes was the Kat Von D brand, and even it would crack and start to rub off after a while. Anyways, I decided to try it one day when I was getting ready for work. I bartend and work usually work about 6 hours at a time. IT LASTED MY ENTIRE SHIFT. I ate, I drank water, and it didn't fade or come off on anything I ate or drank. At the end of my shift it looked exactly like it did when I put it on. I did not reapply even once. Now it is the only lip product I will wear that isn't chap-stick. 10/10 recommend.
Chelsea S.
Covington
Love this lip paint! I originally tried it free as a sample in an order I placed over Christmas. Even the sample size lasted awhile so I would say the value is good! Would recommend to everyone! Definitely a good purchase!
Maria P.
Really pigmented lip paint. It is true to its color, I got a small sample of "Birthday suit" for my birthday from Sephora. I really enjoyed how easy it was to apply u do not have to be an expert with this lip paint. It is very comfortable on the lips, but it does not fully dry it will transfer if you eat or drink something. Not sure how the other colors would transfer. You can apply this again and it won't get clumpy!
member-7f376
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
I want to give this 5 stars but compared to Kat Von D’s lip stain I simply can’t. The color is beautiful; however, it just did not last as long. Beautifully packaged and would absolutely recommend
Stephanie F.
Santa cruz, CA
transfers easily and does wear off. this liquid lipstick will NOT last all day--it will leave marks on your coffee mug, clothes, boyfriend, etc. but since this is a nude color, it's not super noticeable (a darker color like red might not be so great?). it layers well though, so re-application does not make your lips cakey or look crusty. sometimes it gets flakey and a little crusty on the corners of your mouth, or if you have flakey lips it can add to that also, but unlike other liquid lipstick reviews that i've read, this formula does not flake off on its own.
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
CAIRO, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?