BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• I wanna get a liquid lipstick but I don't know which one ...5 Answers
  • What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
Ciara K.
Orlando, FL
I'm a huge fan of matte liquid lipsticks because they stay much better than traditional lipstick. The KVD everlasting liquid lip has been a favorite of mine for a long time until I received this bad boy in my ipsy bag. THE BEST LIQUID LIP I HAVE EVER USED! Dries quickly and stays on until you remove it at night. When I initially swatched it, it stayed on my hand until the next day (when I used makeup remover) !! The formula...don't get me started on the formula girl. It was beautifully matte but didn't dry up my lips like a lot of others do. I will absolutely be purchasing more of these
Amanda P.
Sarasota, FL
Eeeep I wanted to love this so badly. The colors are gorgeous and different from the actual drying Matte lip, but I can't stand how fast they fade off. The transfer is awful and they bleed outside your lip line. If Tarte could make this just a tiny bit more dry-matte then it would be perfection. Tarte is consistently one of my favorite brands and I was disappointed in this product which sucks! HOWEVER if you aren't used to totally dry matte lips this is probably an okay product for you. I just love a good long-wear lip.
Darrian S.
Conroe, TX
I got this in the shade "Birthday Suit" as a birthday gift from Sephora and I'm in love. I dont normally like wearing lipstick because I dont like having to use lip liner or keep re-applying. This baby right here saves me the hassle. I don't wear lip liner with it but it definitely stays all day. It dries down pretty fast and is matte but not too matte to the point where your lips feel dry. Its also transfer resistant (just let it dry first)!
I love how creamy it is and the color is super cute. Its more of a dusty rose nude shade. Its really hard to find the full size though. Since it is a cream lip color a little goes a long way. I will definitely purchase once I actually find the full size.
Hunter J.
I absolutely love this product! There is a wide range of colors and the formula is not too drying. It does dry down matte but your lips still feel smooth. I prefer these over any others I have tried because I hate the dryness of some matte formulas. If you are eating you may need a little touch up but other than that it stays all day! I would highly recommend this product and I will repurchase.
Frankie L.
Seriously one of my favorites!!! The color/pigment is true to the packaging!! It’s doesn’t make your lips feel dry, and it doesn’t make your lips look chapped or cracked!! Love tarte!!
Rochelle L.
Minden, NV
Just try the #tarte Lip Paint in the color #delish and I love it!
The pigmentation is amazing and stay in place during the night!
Is not the best lip product for me but I recommend
Love the brand and the colors
#contest
TARTE Tarteist™ Creamy Matte Lip Paint
Valery G.
Review for: Hangry more...
This probably is my favorite everyday all day lip color!! It’s too expensive to buy if your not going to use it very much but I don’t care what it costs I’ll keep on buying this again
Deanie S.
Spokane Vly, WA
This is by far one of my favorite liquid lipstick shades! When i first put it on the shade always scares me and i almost take it off but two seconds later it drys and this beautiful nude matte shade shows. The shade i have imparticular is " So Fetch "  which explains it all this shade is so, hot and makes you feel sexy, almost like kylie lips. All day wear and you can eat and drink and the color doesn't rub or where at all i find myself grabbing for this shade more than any other and i recommend it to anyone looking for a good lip shade or if your a lippie collector and need every must have color, this is one you definitely need i love it every time.
Shelley C.
Spring Branch, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
Tarte is a high quality brand with beautiful colors that last. I buy Tarte all the time. I love the amazonian clay which is so good for you. Its my favorite brand.
Jaclyn P.
The good: I love the texture of this lip paint. It is creamy and smooth and feels light and airy on your lips. Almost like a second skin - you can't even tell you are wearing it. Which leads be to the not-so-good: It does not have staying power, and since it's so weightless, I forget that I am wearing it until I look in the mirror and it's smudged on my face... I do love the feeling, the pigmentation, and the almost minty light scent. Just wish it stayed put a liiiittttllleee better.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Jessica l.
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Brittany W.