BY TARTE #3 in Lip Stain

• I wanna get a liquid lipstick but I don't know which one ...5 Answers
  • What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
Jenn C.
Colonie, NY
These are good lip paints. They are a little drier than some other varieties and tend to flake more easily than others, but they aren't bad either. Kind of middle of the road. I got mine on sale, so definitely worth it for me :) Fomo is a great wearable color.
Chrishay M.
I freakin love this formula.. talk about super matte stay put! I have this in the delish shade and it’s absolutely beautiful, perfect fall shade! If you’re like a super matte stay put kinda gal this is for you, if not I wouldn’t recommend you buy this product.
Viviam V.
Austin
Love these one hundred times more than their lip paint formula. Not drying and doesn't leave me with raisin lips. Does transfer but I'm okay with that. Color selection is nice...though lots of nudes and pinks. Very few actually look good on my medium/tan skin.
Melissa F.
I can rave about this product! If you're looking for a product that is kissable, this is it. Great price for something you will only have to touch up after eating. Great date night lippie! This brand is my go to on dates because I won't be getting it on him!
Jenny R.
This is my favorite lip paint around. It stays put for hours, doesn’t leave that unsightly ring around your mouth when it fades, and if gorgeous on. I have several colors of this and love every single one of them. Also, I’ve told EVERYONE about how great they are!
elizabeth s.
NJ
Review for: Other more...
I love this product! the colors are just gorgeous and it is very long lasting, for me. I have the one in Birthday Suit and the color is so pretty! but before you use it, make sure your lips are not chapped! if they are chapped, this product will make them appear ugly and no one wants that. One problem I Have with this product is that the packaging gets oily, very oily. The oil is from the product, the oil that the product produces transfers into the outside of the packaging some way. so beware of that! also beware of the formula. The formula is very light weight and weird at first, but it is creamy and pigmented!
America T.
Mount Vernon, NY
Review for: Manbun more...
I enjoy this liquid lipsticks so much. Call me weird but I like the scent they have. The formula dries out really quickly which I like and is very easy to apply. The brush makes it easier. I’m a huge fan of the formula so I’m very likely to purchase again.
Stephanie K.
Columbia Sta, OH
Review for: Selfish more...
I like this. When you first put it on it’s really sticky, but it dries really quick and it sure does last. The color is great. I really only noticed it coming off at the corners of my mouth so check it out every now and again to see if you need to refresh. Other than that, it lasted through the night.
Maria M.
Feels like you're wearing silicone on your lips, and feels very drying for a "soft matte" so i attempted to apply lip balm over it and it just made it so much worse. The lipstick turned into a light concealer like color and i looked ridiculous. Returned.
Nicole T.
Oak Grove, KY
I purchased this for the first time for a formal... I'm not a huuuuuge makeup person but I wanted a special color that would last all night and wouldn't have to be reapplied (I wasn't about to carry a purse and my boyfriend couldn't carry a bunch of unnecessarily).
This is the best lip product I've ever bought and I'll keep on buying it (in every color). I put this on at 1pm and it was still on when I woke up the next day around noon... I ate... Drank all night... AND IT STAYED FABULOUS. Love this stuff.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Jessica l.
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Brittany W.