BY TARTE #3 in Lip Stain

• How did you feel about this tarte lipstick or any other t...12 Answers
  • I wanna get a liquid lipstick but I don't know which one ...5 Answers
  • What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
Kyra R.
Review for: Namaste more...
The color is so pretty and stays on all day, but I had issues with the design of the product. The cap cracked and fell to pieces, way below my expectations for tarte.
Tristen A.
Review for: TBT more...
These are very much matte and long wearing. If you moisturize your lips before applying this, make sure you blot a little bit otherwise you’ll make the product crack.
Stacey B.
Purchased at: Sephora
Beautiful pigments. Goes on nice and smooth . It wears long enough. Cute packaging. Quick and easy to just toss in your purse and go. Lots of colors to choose from .
Sarah M.
Review for: Other more...
i got the creamy matte lip paint in the shade birthday suit in my little birthday gift set from sephora. i was excited to try it out because i have never used tarte before.

i didn't realize that this is a creamy matte lip, i thought it was going to be like a traditional matte liquid lipstick where you put it on and it dries down matte. in saying this i was very confused as to why it wasn't drying down after i had put it on. i prefer something that doesn't budge because i like it to still be there after i eat, drink, etc.

another thing i was disappointed by was the color of this product. in the tube it looked like a beautiful nude color but after it had been on my lips for a while i realized it had gone to a deeper nude.

i am glad i got this sample so i can play around with it and see if i will like any of the others or not !
Taylor M.
redford mi
This is a wonderful gift to buy someone if you don’t know exactly what they like it is a Reasonable price it is long lasting Great for different skin tones I love it
Maya G.
642 bellaire ave. lexington, KY
Absolutely in love with Tarte lip products! My favorite go to shade it “Birthday Suit.” It provides such a natural look but makes your lips look fuller and colorful.
Kandi B.
Amarillo, TX
This matte lipstick is awesome. It doesn't dry my lips out like others will. Its super pigmentive and very creamy. Last a long time even with eating or drinking.
Tiffanie B.
Cowen, WV
AMAZING! I got a sample through my ipsy and it was so amazing that I went online and ordered 4 different shade! They’re very nice on your lips they don’t crumble up or feel weird. They almost stay creamy, but dry down at the same time. And they last all day!
Jaelyn L.
Clute , TX
Tarte really knows what they’re doing with their lip products! Love this formula and the colors! I’ve tried more expensive brands and always go back to my tarte because they’re the best!
Heather M.
Huntsville
I LOVE all matte lipstick or liquid gloss. I usually use Colourpop because I'm a mom on a budget and they have quality products for cheap. But I received a sample of this tarte matte lipstick in an Ipsy bag one month and fell in love. I actually will splurge once in a while forva good product I love. And this is one I recommend. The matte application is so smooth. Its like cream on your lips. Not the hard, crumbling or sticky a lot of matte lipsticks leave. I've tried brands that have dried so tough on my lips, I feel like they are cracking every time I smile. I was really impressed with the quality and color. And it has staying power. It was still going strong at the end of the night. Through drinks, food and social time. Definitely a winner in my book. And not too complicated to get off either, unlike some matte brand lipsticks.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Jessica l.
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Brittany W.