BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• I wanna get a liquid lipstick but I don't know which one ...5 Answers
  • What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Lauren G.
I love this stuff. The shade is very opaque and it’s not sticky. The color is gorgeous and the product is affordable. I wish it was more long wearing but other than that, no complaints.
Lucy B.
Penn Valley, PA
Review for: Other more...
LOVE THIS LIP PAINT! It is very smooth going on but it dries really quickly and is a very nice matte! I love the colors and they all smell woonnddeeerrrffuuulll. Great product, will definitely buy again!
Mary H.
Dundee, FL
Review for: Namaste more...
I've had a lot of trouble with Matte lipsticks since most make my lips feel super dry. Since this is a creamy matte is leaves your lips feeling and looking smooth.
Kaylyn C.
Mulberry, FL
Limited Edition Tarteist Quick Dry Matte Lip Paint this product was a no go for me it was 20 dollars and if you don’t like dry cracked lips I don’t recommend this product 👎🏻
Zoë E.
Pinõn hills, CA
Ohh this is my go to lipstick/lipgloss for more nude, natural looks I love it it applys well. Unless your lips are chapped which then it settles into those lines.
Brianna Manet C.
Calexico, CA
I like that this has a mint thing to it. I got the birthday gift set from Sephora last year. I am almost out of the sample. I am planning on buying in the future :)
Misty C.
louisa
Review for: Other more...
I have dry lips, this is the first matte liquid lipstick that stays on all day without drying and cracking! It also lasts forever! This lipstick quickly became a staple of my routine.
Angie R.
Hutchinson
This is my all time favorite. I love love love the color selections. The formula works super well for me and it stays on forever. It can be a bit drying, as most long lasting lips are but it's still my all time favorite.
Katelyn J.
Denton
Review for: Namaste more...
Received a sample from Sephora and it exceeded my expectations, I had a good experience with the product lasting all day and holding strong through many beverages
Amanda C.
Land O Lakes
Review for: So Fetch more...
I love this lip product. I do notice though if I eat something it kinda fades away. So I have to reapply after I eat :/ but that's ok. I love the color selection.
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
CAIRO, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?