BY TARTE #3 in Lip Stain

• How did you feel about this tarte lipstick or any other t...12 Answers
  • I wanna get a liquid lipstick but I don't know which one ...5 Answers
  • What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
Lauren G.
I love this stuff. The shade is very opaque and it’s not sticky. The color is gorgeous and the product is affordable. I wish it was more long wearing but other than that, no complaints.
Amber V.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Namaste more...
The lipstick is very creamy but stays on for a long time. I love the color, as for someone with pale skin it’s hard to find something that I feel comfortable in. I would definitely recommend trying it out, as a lot of lip stains I try fade pretty fast.
Lucy B.
Penn Valley, PA
Review for: Other more...
LOVE THIS LIP PAINT! It is very smooth going on but it dries really quickly and is a very nice matte! I love the colors and they all smell woonnddeeerrrffuuulll. Great product, will definitely buy again!
Amanda M.
Review for: Lovespell more...
I like this lip stain. Color looks good and applies well. Only thing I didn’t love was that it kind of flakes off instead of fading evenly. Like it , lasts decently, would buy it again.
Mary H.
Dundee, FL
Review for: Namaste more...
I've had a lot of trouble with Matte lipsticks since most make my lips feel super dry. Since this is a creamy matte is leaves your lips feeling and looking smooth.
Monette R.
Temecula
Purchased at: Sephora
Very creamy texture. Did not dry my lips. Felt very comfortable on throughout the day. No cracking which made me very happy! I would say longevity was pretty good.
Zoë E.
Pinõn hills, CA
Ohh this is my go to lipstick/lipgloss for more nude, natural looks I love it it applys well. Unless your lips are chapped which then it settles into those lines.
Katelyn J.
Denton
Review for: Namaste more...
Received a sample from Sephora and it exceeded my expectations, I had a good experience with the product lasting all day and holding strong through many beverages
Angie R.
Hutchinson
This is my all time favorite. I love love love the color selections. The formula works super well for me and it stays on forever. It can be a bit drying, as most long lasting lips are but it's still my all time favorite.
Amanda C.
Land O Lakes
Review for: So Fetch more...
I love this lip product. I do notice though if I eat something it kinda fades away. So I have to reapply after I eat :/ but that's ok. I love the color selection.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Jessica l.
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Brittany W.