BY TARTE #3 in Lip Stain

• What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...5 Answers
  • I wanna get a liquid lipstick but I don't know which one ...5 Answers
Jessica F.
Oneonta
Review for: Namaste more...
I have so many lip products, I honestly couldn't tell you what I have...
I'm pretty sure I have this. It's something I bought online at a reasonable price. Probably during the $64 sale a few months back.
I have yet to find a (not bought on Wish) lip product that I don't like.
Kristy H.
Amelia
Review for: TBT more...
I like how creamy this lipstick applies although I’m just not a fan of the matte lip really. It is easy to apply but I feel like most matte colors tend to feel sticky and this is another one that feels that way. I would like it if it were a glossy color of more like a stain or something.
Raisa H.
Buffalo
These creamy lip paints are life!!!! They’re beautiful, smudge proof, transfer proof lip stain. Applicator is amazing. You don’t need much product. Colors ranges are gorgeous! It won’t dry your lips at all. Very comfortable to wear. I recommend this to everyone that loves matte lipsticks.
member-4ad9b
Review for: Namaste more...
I like basically everything about this product such as the shade range the color how long it last me . The only thing I did not really like about it is the stickiness of this product and the consistency of it I do recommend this product if u don’t really care about the stickiness and the consistency of it but I don not recommend this product if u do not really like the stickiness like me . U can find this at ur local ultra.tarte Tarteist Glossy Lip Paint
Melinda W.
Review for: Other more...
I really love these! They're not a liquid lipstick but last longer than a regular lipstick. I have the shades home slice and birthday suit and they are very beautiful colors. The formula on these are great they glide on the lips very smoothly and they aren't sticky whatsoever. I really love the way these feel on the lips I highly recommend these!
claudia n.
Mt Washington, KY
Review for: Namaste, Other more...
I do have to say these have staying power. When I bought this I placed a little on the back of my hand, went on to do housework. I noticed it was still on the back of my hand. That got my attention! Then I used it, this is Rich, creamy very pigmented. This is just beautiful. I am impressed, which says a lot. You've got to give this a try. I think you will be as impressed as I am. The applicator is just right. It did not dry my lips out. The colors are beautiful. I feel that it makes your lips look youthful. Ordinarily I am not a lipstick type person, but I find myself wanting to put lipstick on because of this beautiful formula.
Katie R.
Wooster
Review for: TBT more...
I love this lip stain! It applies smoothly without feeling sticky all day. It lasts the whole work day and does not rub off on my coffee cups. It met my expectations of a lip stain, and I could add a gloss coat if I wanted an extra shine. I would recommend this product for any occasion!
Desiree W.
Gladwin, MI
Love love love 💜💚💙💜 I was never a lipstick girl but tried this & I literally had lipstick on after a whole meal this stuffs the real deal! Only negative is I'm not really into matte leaves your lips feeling dry & crusty but I just put a lip shine over it! Obsessed with Tarte products!
Shannon M.
Kansas City
This is one of my all-time favorite liquid lipstick formulas. It doesn't dry your lips out and it lasts all day long! Additionally, the shade range is amazing. I love that it's cruelty-free and contains peppermint oil to hydrate your lips! I would definitely recommend checking it out.
Maritza Z.
San Francisco, CA
This liquid lip is one of the best I’ve tried. It’s not super drying and the doe foot applicator is curved so it hugs your lip so perfectly. The shade selection leans more toward neutrals, there are a few bold colors. I prefer neutrals anyway and have so many shades that are very close in color because of this. But that’s fine with me.
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Jessica l.
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Brittany W.