BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Tori C.
Baton Rouge, LA
Love love love the pigmentation of this product! The application is smooth, it’s long wearing, and I rarely have to reapply. All in all one of Tarte’s best made products.
Brandy V.
Lubbock , TX
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
love this lippie so creamy and stays :))) super nice packaging i ordered online and got less than a week later 😊 long lasting super good pricing good formula not pricey at all
Ciarra S.
Lawton,OK
Good consistency and colors to choose from. Lip stain really does stain well and stay through water, dirt, sweat, any environment honestly I can’t think it wouldn’t last through. Target really did an awesome job on their stains!
Autumn M.
merced
This is my go to for pretty much every day. They have so many colors to choose from and it stays all day without drying out my lips. I recommend this to everyone I know. Tarte never disappoints!!
Daniella M.
Makes my lips look bigger and the color is full coverage it lasts a long time. Only con about it is it dries out my lips & makes them crack no matter how many times I use a lip exfoliator before.
Alin R.
Review for: Namaste, TBT, Fomo (mauve) more...
The color selection is nice but the packaging could use work, or can get messy. I like how precise the applicator is & how long lasting the product is throughout the day.
Laura R.
Lincoln City
I really like the color and out of all the stains I’ve used it’s the best. I still hate how dry my lips feel when using stains and it does not do a good job staying on the inner part of the lips
Katie M.
Newtown, PA
This lipstick smells great and the shade is so perfect. It doesn’t dry out your lips and goes on wonderfully. In love !! I received it for free from Sephora for my birthday.
Mayra C.
King city
I love this one brand my favor colors are tbt and frontrow and bling Sephora currently having a sale for 12 dollars each. They are creamy and stay for a long time plus great pigmentation
Stephanie R.
Bowling Green, KY
I love the tarte lip stains! Not sticky, applies smoothly, and stays put throughout the day. I do have to add a gloss though because of the dry feeling and I like my lips to feel moisturized.
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
CAIRO, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?