BY TARTE #3 in Lip Stain

• I wanna get a liquid lipstick but I don't know which one ...5 Answers
  • What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
April D.
Rock Hill, SC
These colors are exceptionally Beautiful. All the nudes are perfect for any skin tone. They last for along time just remember to slough your lips are it can look cakey!
member-31c49
Nice product. The lipstick stays on for a decent amount of time. Love that it doesn't dry out your lips. Favorite part about this brand of matte lipstick for sure.
Q N.
Brooklyn Park, MN
Review for: Other more...
i got this aswell as a blush from sephora as a gift. i got the color birthday suit and heres my review. (NOTE** i dont prime my lips or use a lip liner. i dont own either of those products and dont find them to be the most necessary in my opinion)

1. product is a bit sheer for me because i have quite red/pigmented lips so it takes 2-3 layers time to time to reach the opacity i want.

2. this product doesnt dry down matte which i really like since its not sucking the life out of your lips like most matte liquid lipsticks do.

3. this product is quite long lasting. it doesnt really remove when eating even oily foods for me.

3.5. if you dont know what this color looks like and you have mac's velvet teddy, it is an EXACT dupe. colourpop's echo park is extremely close but its just a teeny bit darker but its not the most noticeable until you really look at it

4. this formula is almost exact to the colourpop ultra satin formula but just tad bit thicker and its more hydrating.

overall, i really like this and i would definitely buy the full version once i can!!
Brandi C.
Crosby, TX
I love it!! I have 5 different shades and they never dissapoint me. It's creamy it's smooth it last a long time and you only need to apply a little for a great shade!
Ava G.
Gloucester,ma
Review for: Other more...
I really love this product I think that it comes in a great variety of colors and the formula is very good I just think that it is a little hard to get off by overall it is a great product
Karelyn D.
Land o' Lakes
Purchased at: Sephora
Very pigmented. Loved the color. Longevity depends on whether I prime my lips or not but color has survived through lunch. Because it is matte, my lips feel very dry at the end of the day.
Marcela V.
Review for: Namaste more...
I love this Tarts lip paint  lipstick!,Amazing color, long lasting and easy to apply. I need to get one more. Perfect for every day . Bought it at Sephora.
Brenda C.
McMinnville , TN
The formula is a little too sticky for my liking, but it looks so good on! Wide color selection too! Dont recommend wearing on a windy day though (your hair will be stuck on your lips) LOL
Jessica S.
Review for: Namaste more...
Awesome! Goes on very well and is a perfect consistency. It definitely goes a long way, I've had mine for quite a while now. Once I run out I will be buying it again!
Crystal W.
This product is everything! Feels so great on the lips and stays all day! The colors are great I love nude pinks and use mainly those but I’m sure all would be great.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Jessica l.
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Brittany W.