BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• I wanna get a liquid lipstick but I don't know which one ...5 Answers
  • What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Melinda S.
I got this product as a sample in my ipsy bag and loved it! I would lile a full size of it for christmas! It starts cracking through out the day.. but I still give it 4 stars.
Aldasia S.
Summerville, SC
I love this product. I have several different shades. Very creamy and soft on the lips. You can tell that there is something on the lips. I love the different color scale also
Summer H.
Lexington
Vert comfortable with a great color payoff. The smell can be a bit off with some tubes of this product, but the formula has never been faulty. I've never had a bad makeup day when wearing one of these.
Anissa Q.
Arlington, VA
Lips are not the happiest during winter time but I still want the option of wearing lip stains and this is a perfect option. This creamy lip stain moisturizes your lips while giving it color and shine.
Broni A.
Greenville, SC
Review for: Namaste more...
I really like this lip stain!! I love the colors that our in this type of stains. I think it is alittle dry on the lips. I have to put gloss on top so it doesn't look to dry!!
Amanda H.
Fargo
Review for: Other more...
This applies nicely! I picked mine up when they had a sale going on (so pricing was better- otherwise kind of expensive for the product). It lasted a decent amount of time, through eating and drinking.
Vianca S.
Chicago
I love Tarte! I would recommend this product to everyone. The colors are beautiful. They are creamy and not too drying. The packing is cute and the application goes on smooth.
Madison G.
Sapulpa, OK
I love this formula! Goes on smooth, doesn’t dry lips out too much. Comes in a variety of gorgeous colors! And it smells great too. I love the fact it’s cruelty free as well!
Angie E.
Chicago
The moment these went on sale I bought as much as possible. Why? The quality and pigmentation! This is definitely a hidden gem because not many appreciates the quality for the amount of sales provided
Jadelynn H.
shannon
Review for: Frenemy, Hangry, Manbun, TBT, Fomo (mauve), Bae more...
Ive Heard This Is Was An Amazing Product To Use So I Decided To Try Myself & It Is The BEST. I Ordered It Offline From The Website. It Was Everything I Expected. I Will Definitely Buy Again Very Soon.
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
CAIRO, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?