BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• How did you feel about this tarte lipstick or any other t...11 Answers
  • I wanna get a liquid lipstick but I don't know which one ...5 Answers
  • What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
member-31200
I love all the variety of colors for the lip paint. The only issue i have found is how dry it gets. I like to add a bit of too faced lip plumper and that seems to help!
Priyanka P.
San Francisco, CA
I found the color Delish and I’m not kidding I’ve thrown away the rest of my lipsticks. It is the perfect mauve shade for my skin tone. It stays on pretty well and doesn’t crack for a matte lipstick.
Laura D.
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
Love this products, feels very nice on the lips and stays well during the day! You can use it for any occasion and will make you look flawless. Over all I love how it feels, the color and the quality
Nikki D.
Leonard
I am more of a lip gloss girl, but this one wasn't super drying. Didn't leave my lips sticky or tacky. No transfer after wearing it for a couple hours. I love Tarte products
Сατհεʀιƞα I.
Review for: Namaste more...
great formula! doesn’t dry out lips, it did come off my lips when eating or drinking though and you have to reapply. other than that it stays on really well if you don’t eat
Bianca S.
Marietta, GA
tarte Tarteist™ Creamy Matte Lip Paint
Es muy lindo el color se sienten suaves los labios al aplicarlo aunque se transfiere un poco pero es muy lindo me gusta
Shawna B.
New Boston , OH
I love the tarte matte lip paint. They have a variety of shades and it lasts pretty good as long as you prep your lips. The price is ok about the average for a good lippie.
Samantha J.
Coraopolis, PA
Review for: TBT more...
I like this lipstick except for the fact that it does not dry down at all.  I get that it's creamy but I mean it wears off on absolutely everything and it's so annoying.
Emily W.
Tampa
Review for: TBT more...
Minty scented. Thicker, mousse like formula. Nice range of natural pinks and nudes. Drier than desired on lips after few hours. Tends to ball up after eating a bit as well.
Bianca P.
Review for: Namaste more...
This liquid lipstick I love. I tried it for the first time from Sephora. It was perfect shade and went on smoothly. It last all day and I think I had to reapply towards the end of the day around 7.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Jessica l.
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Brittany W.