BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Maria G.
BERLIN, WI
This is always my go to matte liquid lipstick, the formula is spot on. It is transfer proof, very pigmented and not cakey once so ever. You can layer it if needed (which I never have to do with this product unlike some others) without it getting all cracked and gross. It is very lightweight and just the smallest amount of product goes a long way, one stroke and it covers without streaking. That's what won me over the most was the fact that it is thin and lightweight but doesn't streak at all. I hate dealing with liquid lips that streak so this is perfect. I recommend this to all my friends and anyone and everyone. It is worth every penny! tarte Tarteist Quick Dry Matte Lip Paint
Destiny H.
Richardson, TX
I have to say this is one of the best lip products in the matte field! Like i got it for my birthday and continue to use it Almost everyday i don't even let anyone else use it lol.
Mackenzie D.
Mechanicsvlle, VA
Review for: Other more...
Works great and feels like absolutely nothing on the lips. Kinda pricey and it kind of settles into the lines in your lips. I got it in an Ipsy bag so I’m not sure if it buy it myself
Kristy C.
Oregon
I find that this formula drys my lips very badly, so instead of wasting the $20 I spent...I'll apply it- wait a few minutes (2-5), lick my lips then wipe off. On top of the stain I'll apply chapstick or gloss.
Celine E.
Detroit
I’m obsessed with anything tarte, the colors are always so pretty and long lasting on lips. The formula isn’t drying either which is nice. I find them a little expensive but I’m still willing to pay the price.
Jessica V.
Montesano
Review for: Namaste more...
Great color for me, and fair price. Fairly comfortable but needed to wear a chap stick underneath otherwise my lips looked too dry. Bought this product from Sephora and would consider purchasing more colors.
Amanda C.
This product does not move once it is applied to our lips. It is a heavy duty product with great staying power, and a beautiful shade. For the price of $20 it's well worth the money
Marye H.
Fort Hood
Lots of pigment and very matte. Just wears off easily throughout the day, such as when eating. Its also more drying than other mattes, but overall I love it. Would purchase again.
Abbey S.
Review for: Namaste more...
Tarts is one of my go to brands for makeup. It was easy to apply and use. This exceeded my expectations in color and brand. This was the first lip stick i bought from tarte and after this i bought many more.
Sarah T.
Forrest City, AR
Review for: Manbun more...
This product lasted me for about two years. Nice packaging, glides on smooth and is very matte. I got mine from Sephora, it last long ,very good product would recommend to ladies searching for a good matte look
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
CAIRO, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?