BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Vanessa R.
Tulsa, OK
Review for: Other more...
I give this for out of five stars because it is very long wearing however, after a while my lips felt dry. I received the color delish which is a beautiful natural pinkish lip color.
Megan B.
Racine, WI
Review for: Other more...
While I like these liquid lips, they aren’t my go to’s. The colors are pretty good, there’s just something about the formula that I don’t love, I just can’t put my finger on it. I did buy a holiday collection they put out and tried the glossy lip paint as well, and liked that better even with the transferring.
Gabii S.
Review for: Lovespell more...
I love the applicated to this matte lip paint it works so amazing and it Glides so easily onto my lips . Tarte really went out when they made these I love them so much I'll buy more!
Sheridan M.
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
This is a really nice color for my pale skin and deep naturally red lips. It looks natural without getting everywhere. It lasts most of the day, and it’s easy to apply. I will definitely buy this product again.
Katie J.
san antonio
This stuff lasts forever! I work at Sephora and whenever I swatch it, it’ll last all day I can’t even get it off with alcohol. I always recommend this to my clients, it’s super comfortable and not super drying!
Roslyn S.
Clarence Ctr, NY
Review for: Other more...
This product is very nice. I️ love this color and how it really has a nice pigment. I️ expected exactly what I️ ordered! It lasts for a while. Definitely recommend to anyone for a nice lip stain look.
Liz V.
Ventura
Review for: Fomo (mauve), Other more...
I love tarte products however I would say I wasn’t super happy with this product. The formula dried your lips out so I recommend putting on chapstick before putting the lipstick on. The colors are nice though!
Jessica R.
Bakersfield, CA
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
It Feels good on my lips. Isn't drying, i would get it in other colors. Pretty color. It does last a good while and doesn't crumble. For the price its a good liquid lip to get. Tarte has amazing lip products.
Paige M.
Vernon, MI
Review for: Namaste more...
This color was too light for me and I also found this formula very very drying. I got this in a boy charm box and would never personally buy it in any other color. Way way too dry.
Mackenzie D.
Mechanicsvlle, VA
Review for: Other more...
Works great and feels like absolutely nothing on the lips. Kinda pricey and it kind of settles into the lines in your lips. I got it in an Ipsy bag so I’m not sure if it buy it myself
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?