BY TARTE #3 in Lip Stain

• What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...5 Answers
  • I wanna get a liquid lipstick but I don't know which one ...5 Answers
Kara P.
Columbus, OH
moussey formula with a nice color selection. these are pretty comfortable on the lips and have great color payoff without using a ton of product. i do have to reapply after eating.
Akhda O.
I love this product. Its so creamy and easily applied, its almost like a stain when you remove the lipstick, which i do not mind because i dont like the color of my natural lips, definitely worth purchasing
Giliann K.
Washington, DC
Review for: Other more...
I have the shade in Birthday Suit. I got it as a Sephora birthday gift and bought the full size. This is one of the only lip products I wear. It's so long lasting, dries matte, but doesn't flake or dry out my lips. I wear it every day because it looks good with any eye look.
Julissa P.
Dallas, TX
I love this matte lipstick I had bought the travel size at first and when I tried it I feel in love ! Once you apply to the lips it turns matte fast and the color just pops out !
Stephanie A.
Altha
Review for: Namaste more...
Love this color! It is the perfect nude lip color! It does not dry my lips out or start cracking throughout the day! Stays on all day long! Packaging is small and compatible, perfect to throw in your purse!
Karen A.
Doesn't crack like usual liquid lipsticks. Color pigment is awesome. Goes on easily and color lasts a long time unless you eat something with an oil in it. Reapplication is easy.
Brianna V.
Glen Allen, VA
Review for: Namaste more...
I was disappointed with this, the texture is very creamy but seemed to just slide off my lips. It also cracked pretty easily and ended up just showing the fine lines in my lips.
Rachel T.
United States
Review for: TBT more...
Tarte products are very hit or miss with me but I always enjoy these lip paints. They apply like a dream. So soft and pleasant and the nudes always sit right with my complexion.
Erica C.
Redding , CA
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
I love this color! And the minty feel on your lips is amazing. Wears really well and for a long time. You can add color on top of old color and doesn’t ball up. LOVE this.
lexie p.
murfreesboro
Purchased at: Sephora
love this lippie, id definitely recommend. i’ve had mine for 2 years and i still use it!! has a good minty scent and a good consistency. adorable packaging and overall really impressed with this lipstick!
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Jessica l.
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Brittany W.