BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Rachael H.
Columbus, OH
Review for: Twerk more...
I like my tartesit Matte lip paint. It is certainly matte and dries completely down. After a few hours there can be some crumbling but it is one of those items you can touch up slightly
Haley H.
Wheelersburg
Absolutely in love with this product!!! Tarte is one of my all time favorite brands to use. Plus, they have every single color that you could possibly imagine! You can’t go wrong with purchasing anything from Tarte! You won’t be disappointed if you do!!
Miriam R.
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
I loved this color, I would recommend the color & very tinted color, the good thing about this product is that it lasts. Although it makes your lips a little dry since is Matte !!! Personally I did like this product
Lindsey W.
Knoxville , TN
I received this product for my birthday gift from Sephora. I have the color called birthday suit, and I honestly love it. The only problem I had was that it wore off through the day and I had to reapply it. Other than that, I would definitely recommend. tarte Tarteist™ Creamy Matte Lip Paint
Caterina S.
Manitowoc
Review for: Namaste more...
Love this! The only reason I gave 4 instead of 5 stars is that this lippie rubs off easily. I am personally more of a stain girl. The packaging is nice and not overly large like others.
Christela A.
Greenacres
Review for: Frenemy more...
I love the color. It’s absolutely gorgeous but this chalks up and I don’t like that plus the middle of the lip disappears. Not a good look since it’s so pricey. I would say use if you can deal with the chalky feel.
Sara G.
Review for: TBT more...
Product is good and creamy. Stays in only for a few hours. Does not dry as well as some others. Looks beautiful on. A little pricey. Probably one of my
Least favorite tarte products. Still a huge fan of the brand.
Aaron H.
Midland, GA
I’m not sure tarte makes a bad product. I know they’ve been getting slack for the shape tape color range but that aside, I adore basically everything they make. This lipstick included!
Brandee A.
Whittier, CA
This product will cling to any dry patches on the lips. Make sure to exfoliate and moisturize lips beforehand. The product stays on for a long time and does not need a lot of touch ups
ashmini c.
NY
Very smooth and creamy. Gives a really nice finish without making your lips feel dry. However it is transferable, hence not extra long lasting, but do hold up for a good ampit of time.
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
CAIRO, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?