BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Chelsey I.
Vancouver
Review for: Namaste more...
I’m normally not one for a creamy matte lipstick but this one was a nice change! Stayed on most of the day only touched up after greasy lunch! I got a tester so i would probably get a dark more plum color for the looks i go for. Over all good product
Mikayla K.
Feels really nice on the lips, but can tend to be a bit drying, but nothing some chapstick or lipgloss can’t fix. The packaging is really nice and quality, and goes along with a quality product. Overall would recommend.
Courtney C.
Enterprise
Goes on so smoothly, I love it! It stays for a long time. The packaging was great and it’s also a great price. I definitely recommend this to anybody looking for a good matte lip stick! I need to order some more now!
Lauri P.
Port Richey, FL
Tarte really is an amazing quality brand. Made from Moroccan clay or something, it just feels natural and organic. The only downside is that the makeup is heavy and oil based but I can’t get enough of this lip stain.
Miriam R.
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
I loved this color, I would recommend the color & very tinted color, the good thing about this product is that it lasts. Although it makes your lips a little dry since is Matte !!! Personally I did like this product
Megan W.
Portland, OR
I'm huge fan of tarte products, love their blushes, shadows, mascaras, etc. so naturally I was super excited to try a liquid lipstick from them. Upon first glance the packaging is beautiful, I got the color "birthday suit" which looks like a nice nude pink. Upon opening it you're greeting with a minty aroma similar to lip plumping gloss or even toothpaste. The product feels super soft going on, but I was disappointed how orange the product looked on compared to in the tube. Also it does not dry which on one hand is great because it doesn't leave your lips cracking and dry like other products but on the other hand it transfers on to everything. Somehow even as moisturizing as it is it also manages to sink into every crack making your lips look super dry even though they aren't. I still have hope for my beloved tarte but I don't think I'll be purchasing this again. The picture is after I had it on for 30 minutes without eating or drinking anything.
Aylin V.
Chaparral, NM
Review for: Hangry more...
Beautiful color , lasts all day ! Smells nice bought it at Sephora can also be bought at ulta , the price is a bit up there but nothing too crazy , easy to apply better with lip liner ! I would recommend to others !
jenny t.
Zanesville, OH
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
It’s so creamy but matte. I love this color and they verity of colors . Dries very quick and doesn’t stain your lips. I recommend this product and will be purchasing another color or two.
Chelsee S.
Sadly I’m completely out now because this is my go to lip color! Lasts all day without reapplication and doesn’t leave my lips feelin dry while still leaving the nice velvety matte look
Rachael H.
Columbus, OH
Review for: Twerk more...
I like my tartesit Matte lip paint. It is certainly matte and dries completely down. After a few hours there can be some crumbling but it is one of those items you can touch up slightly
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?