BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Jennifer P.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Bae more...
This lip paint was perfect! Make sure to Exfoliate your lips before applying. It was a very comfortable matte and the packaging was excellent and easy to apply. I would definitely recommend
Alejandra R.
Pharr, TX
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
I started to use tarte a few months ago. My aunt gave me the little samples from this fomo cream lipstick and it was awesome! I loved it. It feels very light and also gives you a good look!
Channing M.
GREENVILLE, MI
It's a great product and stays all day long. It doesn't make my lips feel dried out and it doesnt crack. The only thing I guess I would say is a downside is that it is a little too creamy.
Danielle C.
wretham, massachusetts
Review for: Frenemy, Namaste, TBT, Fomo (mauve) more...
Love these matte lip products. There are so many colors that go with any outfit. I am a repeat user and think that these lip products are a great buy! They totally met my expectations for a matte lip product.
Katie R.
White Bear Lk, MN
I love this! It's not too drying on the lips and it doesn't settle into the creases of my lips as much as other matte liquid lipsticks. I also love the finish. Soft mattes are my favorite.
Megan V.
I love this formula! I got a sample size and didn’t use it forever, then decided to use it one day. The color lasted for a long time and it felt like I was not wearing anything on my lips.
Mαɾια J.
Pawtucket, RI
Review for: Lovespell more...
Love this lip paint, has a velvety texture! Leaving a beautiful bold lip look! Ladies I would strongly recommend trying it out ☺️ not to mention the lip wand makes it easy for application!
Cindy C.
Millers Creek
Perfect color. Perfect velvety feel. I like that the applicator has a tip end where you can make it look like you have the same color as lip liner @ color of lip paint!! I love my tarte! !
🌟Star P.
Absolutely love this product. I have the color brownie and it’s so pretty and neutral! If you add a hint of pink lip cream in the middle of your lips with the color brownie, it’s very stunning and gives off a soft ombré look! It also has a minty smell to it.
Angelina R.
Orlando, FL
Normalmente esta marca es súper excelente, me encanta, tengo varios productos pero a veces se me complica comprarlos todos, se lo recomiendo a las personas son de excelente calidad y trae una amplia gama..
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
CAIRO, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?