BY TARTE #3 in Lip Stain

• What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
Lauren R.
cincinnati
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
Stays on very well. Smells pretty good as well. There are plenty of shade options. Packaging is Pretty simple. Would recommend. It is a bit pricey but worth having one or two. Would buy again. Can’t ever have enough!
Lauri P.
Port Richey, FL
Tarte really is an amazing quality brand. Made from Moroccan clay or something, it just feels natural and organic. The only downside is that the makeup is heavy and oil based but I can’t get enough of this lip stain.
Megan W.
Portland, OR
I'm huge fan of tarte products, love their blushes, shadows, mascaras, etc. so naturally I was super excited to try a liquid lipstick from them. Upon first glance the packaging is beautiful, I got the color "birthday suit" which looks like a nice nude pink. Upon opening it you're greeting with a minty aroma similar to lip plumping gloss or even toothpaste. The product feels super soft going on, but I was disappointed how orange the product looked on compared to in the tube. Also it does not dry which on one hand is great because it doesn't leave your lips cracking and dry like other products but on the other hand it transfers on to everything. Somehow even as moisturizing as it is it also manages to sink into every crack making your lips look super dry even though they aren't. I still have hope for my beloved tarte but I don't think I'll be purchasing this again. The picture is after I had it on for 30 minutes without eating or drinking anything.
Caterina S.
Manitowoc
Review for: Namaste more...
Love this! The only reason I gave 4 instead of 5 stars is that this lippie rubs off easily. I am personally more of a stain girl. The packaging is nice and not overly large like others.
Aylin V.
Chaparral, NM
Review for: Hangry more...
Beautiful color , lasts all day ! Smells nice bought it at Sephora can also be bought at ulta , the price is a bit up there but nothing too crazy , easy to apply better with lip liner ! I would recommend to others !
Rachael H.
Columbus, OH
Review for: Twerk more...
I like my tartesit Matte lip paint. It is certainly matte and dries completely down. After a few hours there can be some crumbling but it is one of those items you can touch up slightly
Karla T.
San Joaquin, CA
Review for: Other more...
Love itttttt!!! The color is amazing I️ love it mostly for my type of skin tone. The packing is really nice nothing crazy. It was my first time trying a tarte lipstick and I️ loved it .
Miriam R.
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
I loved this color, I would recommend the color & very tinted color, the good thing about this product is that it lasts. Although it makes your lips a little dry since is Matte !!! Personally I did like this product
Lindsey W.
Knoxville, TN
I received this product for my birthday gift from Sephora. I have the color called birthday suit, and I honestly love it. The only problem I had was that it wore off through the day and I had to reapply it. Other than that, I would definitely recommend. tarte Tarteist™ Creamy Matte Lip Paint
Chelsee S.
Sadly I’m completely out now because this is my go to lip color! Lasts all day without reapplication and doesn’t leave my lips feelin dry while still leaving the nice velvety matte look
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Jessica l.
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Brittany W.