BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
S B.
Battle Creek, MI
Review for: Namaste more...
This liquid lip is okay but not the best. It was fairly pigmented but a bit drying and only lasted about 4 hours. The applicator however is nice and did apply the product evenly. I wouldn’t recommend these. There are better liquid lips out there that are less money.
Mindi R.
Covington, GA
The color selections are amazing; however, I found this lip stain to crack, flake, and feather horribly on my lips. My friends love it, and I wished I could too, but it just did not work for me.
Elyse T.
Carmel, IN
Love this product so much it’s so great! I got this as a small size and It’s amazing! The color also doesn’t come off easily throughout
The day, it’s also doesn’t dry out your lips like some do!
Denise D.
Kuttawa
This product is my all time favorite lip color! This product does dry to a matte. When it does dry to a matte it’s not drying of your lips and it doesn’t transfer. I apply this one to two times a day because it mostly lasts all day long.
Ronnie S.
somerville
I love this product I love all of their products they’re fabulous. Always meets my expectations and the color pigment was great as well the price is reasonable but you pay for what you get want good quality got to pay for that
Paulette P.
cranston
Review for: Frenemy more...
Not exactly what I was expecting. I think it applies unevenly and it’s kind of messy. I don’t think I’ll purchase this again. I bought it at Sephora and no it’s not that long lasting. I wanted to return it but it was too late!
Tiffany L.
I love these lip paints. There are a ton of great colors, no scent, and are non drying. It has a mousse like texture that glides on smoothly with a satiny matte finish. It doesn't last that long on though maybe only a couple of hours, but if you want the matte look without the dryness these are a great pick.
Ana G.
Love my tarte lip matte paint love it glids on and is soft on lips not dry or cracking lasts all night and love the colors I received. And I love the idea that it is not tested on animals. Big+
Karissa L.
kenosha
Review for: TBT more...
I really loved this liquid lipstick. The only issue is that it’s very dry. It lasts a long time but it can look very dry on the lips. Looks a lot better with a nice gloss on top after it dries.
Kelly A.
Seattle
Review for: Other more...
This is my go to lip product, so freaken creamy, it doesnt last. But the shade ‘Birthday suit’ is my favorite shade. The tube isnt the best, the lip product does leak out of the tube.
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
CAIRO, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?