BY TARTE #3 in Lip Stain

• What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
Asasia R.
Tampa
Review for: TBT more...
SUPER pigmented and a really great array of color options. That said it is definitely drying. Halfway through the day my lips turn into a desert and look disgusting if I don’t moisturize first.
Crystal A.
Whittier, CA
Review for: Frenemy more...
Some darker colors are tricker to put on they are bit stricky and feel heavy and dry I recommend to use some chapstick but other colors are very good it’s the darker ones who you have be careful with
mary h.
dallas
Review for: Other more...
It was a drying product on my lips and was not hydrating. I would purchase i different color because the color that i had was very light and showed up my lips like they were chapped. however the product was very long lasting
Brooklyn B.
Richmond
Review for: Namaste more...
I really like this lip paint. It stays on well and applies so creamy. Unfortunately it does break up and gets very dry. Pricy so it depends on if I’m willing to pay that much. Would recommend.
Shawna D.
somerset Texas
Review for: Namaste more...
I absolutely love this color! The formula is amazing, so soft. Glides on so easy. Not patchy. If you want a long lasting lip paint get you some tarte lip paint. I would definitely re purchase.
Ashley N.
This lasts all night long! Very beautiful shade range and not too drying on my lips! I love the formula and I can’t wait to try other colors! I’m obsessed and won’t ever stop purchasing this product!
Ryleigh E.
Redondo Beach, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
I love the formula of the creamy matte lip paint. It goes on so smoothly, doesn’t ever feel heavy or cake up, and last all day. I love this color because it’s close to my natural lip color and it’s perfect for everyday wear.
Sydney S.
Review for: Namaste more...
Bought this product at Macy’s a few months ago. It is a little pricey for me, but it does last long and is a bold color. Be careful when putting it on because it is hard to get off. I would definitely purchase again and I would recommend to a friend! :)
Melissa G.
Palm Desert
Review for: Bae more...
Great lip stain! Love the color as well! Its very light on the lips as well. It was a great value for the price. I am a first time user to this product and also the brand but I will definitely be buying this product again.
Shelby F.
Villa Rica, GA
Definitely my favorite lip stain that I’ve used thus far. So many desirable shades to choose from. After using the first one I bought I went back and bought 6 more shades. Highly recommend !
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Jessica l.
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Brittany W.