BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
member-1312d
Review for: TBT more...
This is the best matte lip paint or liquid lip I have every tried. I wear this to school all the time and it lasts throughout the whole day and I rarely have to give it touch ups only after eating messy food. It is not drying at all and is not over moisturizing either I would 10 out of 10 recommend this to everyone!!!!
Meagan B.
Phillipsburg, NJ
Review for: Lovespell more...
The color of this was beautiful and I loved it. The feel and ease of putting it on was great. Only downside is that it doesn’t last as long as other products I have used for lip stains and paints.
Jessica V.
These are my absolute favorite lip paints! They last such a long time and do not dry your lips out at all. I like to apply chapstick first and then apply the tarteist lip paint. They are absolutely amazing and worth every cent!
Lauryn A.
Thibodaux, LA
Review for: Namaste more...
Its a great formula, but there are definitley more that i rather and last longer. It is long wearing, and a softer formula. Not as matte as expected, but i rather more of the natural finish anyway.
Emma S.
Dothan
I love these liquid lips are so pretty! They're creamy and super easy to use. I usually use a lip liner and then pat one of the liquid lipsticks on top to make for a pretty and long lasting look!
Amanda M.
Plymouth
Review for: So Fetch more...
I really enjoyed this product. It was a great color that worked well with my skins tone. It’s easy to apply but dries down fast. It’s long lasting until you start eating and it tends to crack. However i would still but it again.
Raphaelle B.
Wendake
LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT the color the texture the smell everything is amazing, the only reason it doesn't have 5 stars is because it's not as matte as other matte lipsticks I've tried because it's so creamy
Kirsten T.
I would not recommend this to anyone, when I put it on my lips it’s so sticky, I hate that feeling, the color is ugly looking too, it’s expensive and not worth the money in my opinion, all it is really good for is maybe a base.
Ayesha K.
Plano, TX
Review for: TBT more...
Such an amazing lip product! Lasts all day and doesn't leave your lips dry like other matte lips do! Stays on very well and does not bleed. You really need a strong make up remover go get it off!
Sara S.
Bradenton
MY HOLY GRAIL LIQUID LIP!! It is a matte formula, but very comfortable, similar to Kylie Cosmetics Velvet Mattes. Doesn’t bunch up, feather, or disappear when I eat. I have 3 of the same color just to make sure I never run out!!
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?