BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Katelyn D.
Thorn Hill
I really loved the color I had bought! I like the creamy texture and formula. Only down side was it would bleed a little. No matter how hard and how slow I applied Formula it would eventually blled.
Esther K.
Hyattsville, MD
I love this formula! It's my favorite liquid lipstick. It has just a bit of movement and can be reapplied if it wears. The smell is great and the color selection is pretty awesome. The names are meh.
Myranda R.
Orange
Love the color and the matte look. Very compact love the size.
Cracks a bit after worn a while.
So I would suggest you re apply the product. Its a very subtle color yet pops. Really enjoy the product
Ashleanne L.
belington
Review for: Namaste more...
I love this product ! I carry it in my purse everyday the color is neutral and goes with anything. And it will last forever . It don’t feel sticky like some stains . It’s deff one of my all time HG.
Mary W.
Review for: Namaste more...
I got this as a sample from Sephora and I really like it! It’s a great color! It doesn’t last all day but it does pretty well! Overall I recommend this lip paint! I would try another color for sure!
Lindsay D.
Danbury, CT
Review for: Other more...
Tarte lip paint is truly amazing, it doesn’t drive out which is key when picking a lip color! This dark nude color sit well and doesn’t smudge! If that haven’t tried Tarte’s Lip Paint you need too!
Marie M.
Center Valley, PA
Review for: TBT more...
This lip paint is a great color! Great everyday color that will last you through lunch time! There isn’t an immense smell to them but just enough to make it interesting. The matte finish is great and not to tight or uncomfortable!
Megan J.
Eugene, OR
I really enjoy these liquid lipsticks. Usually I don’t wear liquid lipsticks because they dry out my lips to much but these ones don’t. They dry down matte and still leave some moisture.
Deanna M.
Louisa, KY
Had a beautiful pigmentation and long lasting color. I wasn't impressed with how drying it was on my lips. Even after a lip exfoliation and lip primer it still cracked. Probably will not repurchase
katherine m.
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
This is actually my go to lip color and lip product. I love it because it stays on but is also creamy and soft so it doesn't dry my lips out as much as lip stains. They have great colors and I love tarte lip products.
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
CAIRO, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?