BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• I wanna get a liquid lipstick but I don't know which one ...5 Answers
  • What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
Peyton P.
Nixa, MO
Review for: Other more...
I really love this lip paint. It has great pigment, and has a great matte finish that drys quickly. Sometimes, if I drink out of a straw I see some of the lip paint on it, but otherwise I absolutely love this product.
Jodi T.
shelton
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
I love this lip paint! I love that I can apply it in the morning and it stays put! So many people have commented on how great it looks. It well exceeded my expectations. Will purchase more colors!
Destiny F.
Review for: Other more...
I received a Tastiest Lip Paint in one of my BoxyCharm boxes. Some people love these. To me it is too drying. It does not transfer. It don't transfer though if you try and put Chapstick on over it.
Meagan B.
Phillipsburg, NJ
Review for: Lovespell more...
The color of this was beautiful and I loved it. The feel and ease of putting it on was great. Only downside is that it doesn’t last as long as other products I have used for lip stains and paints.
Emma S.
Dothan
I love these liquid lips are so pretty! They're creamy and super easy to use. I usually use a lip liner and then pat one of the liquid lipsticks on top to make for a pretty and long lasting look!
Lauryn A.
Thibodaux, LA
Review for: Namaste more...
Its a great formula, but there are definitley more that i rather and last longer. It is long wearing, and a softer formula. Not as matte as expected, but i rather more of the natural finish anyway.
Jessica V.
These are my absolute favorite lip paints! They last such a long time and do not dry your lips out at all. I like to apply chapstick first and then apply the tarteist lip paint. They are absolutely amazing and worth every cent!
Raphaelle B.
Wendake
LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT the color the texture the smell everything is amazing, the only reason it doesn't have 5 stars is because it's not as matte as other matte lipsticks I've tried because it's so creamy
Sara S.
Bradenton
MY HOLY GRAIL LIQUID LIP!! It is a matte formula, but very comfortable, similar to Kylie Cosmetics Velvet Mattes. Doesn’t bunch up, feather, or disappear when I eat. I have 3 of the same color just to make sure I never run out!!
Kirsten T.
I would not recommend this to anyone, when I put it on my lips it’s so sticky, I hate that feeling, the color is ugly looking too, it’s expensive and not worth the money in my opinion, all it is really good for is maybe a base.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Jessica l.
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Brittany W.