BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• I wanna get a liquid lipstick but I don't know which one ...5 Answers
  • What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Tracey S.
Review for: Other more...
I got sent this product in a boxycharm, it was very easy to apply, and dried very fast, without streaking(at least in the color I got) I reach for this product constantly. I would recommend this product!
Chelsea R.
Paducah, KY
I love tarte, there lippies are my favorite. I always used chapstick before using it because my lips do get dry at time. This last me a whole 8 hour serving shift and when I went out that night. Go buy it today, you won’t be disappointed!
Amanda B.
This is a very good lip stain, but it is not as long lasting as I would have hoped. It is super creamy and moisturizing though! There is a lot of pigment in the stain and the colors I have tried are gorgeous.
Joseline R.
Got a sample from Sephora in the shade exposed and loved it so much it was the perfect nude for my complexion! Will definitely buy a bigger size. The formula is great creamy and makes your lips so soft!
Evelyn S.
Columbus , IN
LOVE!!! Got this as a gift from Sephora and it’s one of my go tos! It looks good with almost every makeup look I do. I love that it’s not very drying and stays on. Yes, I would recommend this to others.
Sierra K.
Columbus, OH
Comfortable on the lips, lower tendency to flake or dry up and make lips look super chapped. Cute packaging and it doesn't have an annoying smell like some lip products tend to have. I would recommend this.
Adela E.
Review for: Namaste more...
This matte lip is great for any daytime/nighttime look! It's tint and long lasting quality makes it perfect for any girl on the go. I also ha to mention that it is a little bit drying. Smells delicious.
ivyna M.
Dunwoody, GA
Love this! I had to get used to the color at first but it is one of my favorite lippies to grab when I’m just searching around for a color. Mine comes on a bit matte but I always add a little bit of lip gloss.
Amber B.
Review for: So Fetch more...
I love the tarte lip products! They are so creamy and easy to apply. The color lasts awhile and just make the look complete. It exceeded my expectations and I would recommend to all my friends to try it out.
Pam E.
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
This is the best liquid lipstick formula ever for me. Super comfortable, not sticky, doesnt dry out my lips and it’s just my all time favorite I wont buy anything else besides this because I just love it so much
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
CAIRO, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?