BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Miranda S.
Chalmette, LA
Great formula. Didn't dry my lips out! Would definitely buy again and recommend to a friend. Great amount for price. Had a nice smell and the color I got was exactly as pictures absolutely loved this product.
rubi e.
Plainfield, NJ
tarte lips omg my favorite i love all the tarte product the packeging is beautifull easy to apply long wear smell amazing i love all the color i can use then every single day of my life i like then i love then
Alisa J.
Wdm, IA
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
Creamy matte, it says it right in the title. Long lasting color that doesn’t feel like it’s drying out your lips. I love tarte and what the company stands for and this lipstick makes me love them all the more.
Jordyn P.
Redding, CA
Review for: Other more...
Tarteist Lip Paints are seriously the best matte lippies I have ever put on my lips. I recommend them to everyone. They are so creamy when you put them on and they drive very quickly. They last for hours and every shade is so pretty. I absolutely adore Tarte and the Lip Paints.
Ana T.
Wethersfield, CT
I love the Matt texture! The range of colors is very wide and they apply very nice, it doesn’t feel drying like other matte lipsticks in the market. I got a set during Christmas and it was an excellent deal!
Katelynn V.
Santa Rosa, CA
Review for: Frenemy, Hangry, Yaassss, Lovespell, Adorbs, Twerk, So Fetch, Manbun, Selfish, Namaste, TBT, Fomo (mauve), Bae more...
I live for this product !! It is very pigmented, it’s very sticky tho, I will say that, but other then that I love it, it’s easy to apply, it is my first but I do love it, and I would definitely buy it again
Skye C.
Prosper, TX
Review for: So Fetch more...
The problem with these types of liquid lipsticks is they are usually super drying, but I didn’t notice that much with this one. I loved the color, the staying power was great, and I was happy with the price.
•Tayler P.
Ravenna
I love this product! It lasts a long time and comes in great colors, I got mine in a boxycharm. I would definitely purchase on my own thought because it's a great product and I would like to try more shades.
Annarely M.
Aptos
Review for: Selfish, Hangry, Fomo (mauve) more...
Love these matte lip colors they’re awesome and long lasting. They tend to start crumbling on my lips after a long wear. Other than that I love these matte lip colors and I would definitely recommend them.❤️
Cindy C.
Joliet
Review for: Other more...
ABSOLUTELY LOVED THIS! I️ was given the product at Sephora for my birthday month and instantly fell in love. The shade I️ was given was the perfect nude shade for me. Only downside: I️ was given a small size
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
CAIRO, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?