BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Adela M.
Ruskin , FL
Review for: Bae more...
I love using the lip paint from Tarte. It goes on so perfectly and it doesn’t feel too heavy on my lips. I also like the fact that it doesn’t take too long to dry up and once its on it stays on for the whole day.
Alexandra M.
Saint Louis, MO
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
I don’t like using lip stick or gloss, but I will use this lil paint from time to time. I like to put it on and then wipe almost all of it off. It stains my lips enough to where it looks like it’s almost a natural lip color.
Amanda L.
The definition of long-lasting LOL. I swatched this on my hand while I was looking for a shade at Sephora...tried removing it with a makeup remover wipe/soap and water/etc. It didn't budge for the longest time!!
Heaven C.
Huntsville , AL
Review for: Frenemy more...
This lipstick was great stayed for a long time. I only had to reapply once. I loved the way the color popped on my skin and made my look come together. The consistency is really smooth and nice. 10/10 recommend.
Megan L.
Austin, TX
Review for: Selfish more...
This is very drying! It left a film on lips but it wasn’t as long lasting as I had hoped for. I really don’t like the smell and flavor either. I wouldn’t buy this again, it’s expensive for a funky looking product.
Loretta M.
Providence
Used this on my wedding day. Love the color options, really smooth, doesn’t dry too dry and crack the lips. You don’t need to apply chapstick like some other lip stains after it dries. It lasts at least 5 hours.
Lacey T.
Fairbury
Review for: TBT, Fomo (mauve) more...
This is a great matte lip paint. It doesn’t dry down so much that your lips won’t move, but it also remains slightly creamy without being sticky. Average price range for a luxury lip paint. The colors are great!
Dailin H.
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
Amazing! It was so smooth and creamy and the pigmentation is bomb! I would say though, that it doesn’t last very well when I eat food. The problem is, I eat food 24/7 so I yeah but I do realize that the product didn’t claim that it is smudge proof.
Kiana P.
Zwolle
Review for: Namaste more...
I bought this lipstick for prom since my friend suggested it to me and it was really easy to apply and use but it made my lips really sticky. I dont know if it was because i was a first time user or not but i would review more before i buy another!
Joie |.
Review for: Namaste, TBT, Fomo (mauve) more...
I absolutely love the formula. It’s feels like a light whipped cream, super airy but with lots of pigment. Once it’s on, there’s a slight minty feeling. I love love love how light and nonexistent it feels.
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
CAIRO, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?