BY TARTE #3 in Lip Stain

• What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...5 Answers
  • I wanna get a liquid lipstick but I don't know which one ...5 Answers
Loretta M.
Providence
Used this on my wedding day. Love the color options, really smooth, doesn’t dry too dry and crack the lips. You don’t need to apply chapstick like some other lip stains after it dries. It lasts at least 5 hours.
Amanda C.
Jacksonville, NC
My go to lip stain. I received a travel size to try out and have been purchasing the full size ever since. The color is beautiful and lasts all night long, even after sweating and drinking. I love this lip stain
Kiana P.
Zwolle
Review for: Namaste more...
I bought this lipstick for prom since my friend suggested it to me and it was really easy to apply and use but it made my lips really sticky. I dont know if it was because i was a first time user or not but i would review more before i buy another!
dreanna b.
This is by far one of my favorite makeup products!! It's creamy and feels like velvet. I love it!! The colors are beautiful and has a great payout. I definitely recommend this lip product. I buy this on my own.
Carolyn O.
Havelock, NC
Review for: Namaste more...
The applicator is nice and small. It creates nice, smooth lines. The formula is creamy and pigmented but it’s a little heavy on the lips. It’s long wearing and has no smell which is a plus. It’s a nice product!
Avalon S.
Manhattan Bch, CA
Review for: TBT more...
I love a lot of Tarte’s products but this one fell a little short for me. This color matched my skin a little too closely and made my lips disappear on my face. The product doesn’t soak in at all and comes off easily. Not awful, just not my fave.
Jordyn P.
Redding, CA
Review for: Other more...
Tarteist Lip Paints are seriously the best matte lippies I have ever put on my lips. I recommend them to everyone. They are so creamy when you put them on and they drive very quickly. They last for hours and every shade is so pretty. I absolutely adore Tarte and the Lip Paints.
Harper B.
Palm harbor , FL
Review for: Namaste more...
I’m so in love with this lip paint. Almost every matte lip I use ends up dry, flaking, or uncomfortable. This one didn’t do any of that. It felt smooth and comfortable and didn’t smear or make a mess of my makeup.
rubi e.
plainfield, NJ
tarte lips omg my favorite i love all the tarte product the packeging is beautifull easy to apply long wear smell amazing i love all the color i can use then every single day of my life i like then i love then
Monica G.
Bronx, NY
The lip paints are such a great formula. Dries matte without leaving your lips feeling like the Sahara desert. It is also very lightweight I often forget I’m wearing a lipstick. Highly recommend to try them out.
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Jessica l.
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Brittany W.