BY TARTE #3 in Lip Stain

• How did you feel about this tarte lipstick or any other t...12 Answers
  • What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...5 Answers
  • I wanna get a liquid lipstick but I don't know which one ...5 Answers
Amie K.
I absolutely love this lip paint! I got Fomo on a whim at checkout one day, and was thrilled with the coloring. It was describe it as more of a red mauve, and it really compliments my fair skin. The formula is super light weight, but does smudge very easily.
Sistha T.
I have never used this product but seen many people using this and giving awesome reviews on the colours and matte finish will surely look forward to buy this and get perfect lip colours for my skin tone . Surely a nudeish aur a pinkish colour. Seeing the reviews i will give a thumps up to this product 👍🏻.
Amaka A.
Lethbridge, AB
Lovely colour, was gonna buy from the Kylie lipkit but this shade caught my eye so fast and I already love tarted liquid lipstick formula so I knew it was meant to be. I highly recommend it, definitely worth the price
Maggie L.
Review for: So Fetch more...
Great colour. Gives my lips good colour and a nice level of shine. It wears off a little throughout the day but that's to be expected with lip paint. Just be careful with getting it on your teeth. Otherwise great product.
Erika F.
I am in love with this lip paint! It's so creamy and comfortable on my lips. The packaging is gorgeous and sleek. I expected this to be drying but it's not. The colours are so pigmented and pretty. Definitely recommend!!
Alana H.
Ajax, ON
Review for: Namaste more...
LOVE LOVE LOVE the formula, not drying on the lips which is amazing, it smells incredible, colour payoff is amazing aswell, packaging is basic but cute! I would definitely recommend to others! I want every shade lol!
Iunia-June L.
London, ON
Review for: Namaste more...
I have tried this product and needless to say I’m not thrilled with it. The reason being that this product doesn’t last long and I have to reapply numerous times throughout the day which is not convenient for me. The shades are nice but that’s about it.
Anna B.
Barrie, CA
Overall, the product is good! It does have a matte finish but I feel like after putting on the lipstick, when I close my lips together it feels a bit sticky. I’ve only tried it once but if anything changes after, I’ll leave another review about it !
NATALIE M.
Surrey, BC
Review for: Namaste more...
Definite #giftcrush. Love the colour and the feeling on my lips. Wish it would dry a little bit faster, but otherwise it’s my go to. Easy application & flawless results. Definitely would recommend, and buy again.
Kloe W.
Nanango
Review for: Twerk more...
Was really good colour and worked very well I enjoyed using it didn't go wrong with anything I would use it again for sure and it was very long lasting it was at a great price as well I would buy this item again
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Jessica l.
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Brittany W.