BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• I wanna get a liquid lipstick but I don't know which one ...5 Answers
  • What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
Jenna O.
Maple Ridge, BC
Review for: Selfish, Namaste, TBT, So Fetch more...
Love the color, it dries well but can get a bit Chaulky feeling after awhile and need either a gloss or chapstick over it.
Mehak A.
Dubai
They have a beautiful texture however I've seen much better matte lip products, this one won't last for more than 4 5 hours
JAILAN |.
Abou hammad, Elsarkeya
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
Im in love with this lipstick
It lastes for a long time , make ma lips so natural.
The colour is woow , tarte i love u ❤️😍
Rebecca Rodríguez Cambronero a.
United States
One of the best out there! My lips really agree with this product, and the color looks natural and not at all uncomfortable
kaitlyn s.
I really love this it looks really cute and would love to use it honestly looks cute and would work really great on my lips
Mila A.
It is very quick dry, i love the nudes color but downside on my lips, it is just too dry on me and looks a bit flaky for me
Lindsay H.
St, AB
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
Pretty and and a pretty comfortable liquid lip! Lasts about 6 hours without eating on me, and I love the colour selections!
Julia W.
Boston, MA
I liked it when I first bought it but I do not find myself to be wearing it too much because it was a bit to drying for me
Jules B.
Windsor, ON
One of my favorite lip paints! I got it for free from my Sephora birthday gift. I use it often, the colour is long lasting
Emme &.
Review for: TBT more...
Love this stain although I found it a little drying it is definitely long lasting and the colour options are all beautiful.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Jessica l.
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Brittany W.