BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• I wanna get a liquid lipstick but I don't know which one ...5 Answers
  • What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Charlotte M.
I like the pigment of this product but it is a bit cakey and tends to split on your lips meaning it looks very split
ika m.
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
The lip paint doesn't instantly dry on your lips, but rather lies comfortably on top. It eventually does dry matte...
har😽// A.
Alliston
This product is really nice and soft on your lips. I got mine from Sephora a couple months ago and I would recommend
Amber S.
Review for: Namaste more...
At first I didn't like this stuff because I thought that it wouldn't set down. I gave it another chance and I love it
Nychelle M.
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
Ok. LOVE. this is only how I can describe. I find it a bit thicker on my lips than others but I love it none the less
stacy e.
I bought it and it does not call me that much attention but if it can work it dries my lip a lot but it's still nice.
Dawn S.
Love all tarte products! Great formula for all skin types too! Lipstick is matte but not dry which is perfect for me
Lucy G.
Farnham
tarte LipSurgence™ Lip Creme lovely product finish is smooth and isn't to harsh. Perfect for every day use
la6.m k.
Review for: Selfish, Namaste, TBT, Fomo (mauve) more...
the most wonderful brand, good all the products have arrived in good conditions, yet every one complimented my goods
Megan C.
Port Moody, BC
Absolutely love the consistency of this liquid lipstick. It isn't drying at all, and stays on all day. I have about 5
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
CAIRO, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?