BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Adela M.
Ruskin , FL
Review for: Bae more...
I love using the lip paint from Tarte. It goes on so perfectly and it doesn’t feel too heavy on my lips. I also like the fact that it doesn’t take too long to dry up and once its on it stays on for the whole day.
Edyline E.
I love this lipstick, it is my go to for when I have to go natural. It is exactly the shade of my lips which I like because I bite my lips a lot, leaving dark pink marks on them so this lipstick gives my lips one beautiful shade of pink.
Amanda L.
The definition of long-lasting LOL. I swatched this on my hand while I was looking for a shade at Sephora...tried removing it with a makeup remover wipe/soap and water/etc. It didn't budge for the longest time!!
Ewelina W.
Pompton Lakes, NJ
Review for: Namaste, TBT more...
Love this lip stains! They are just enough of what I need! They are so easy to use just swipe and go! The colors are so beautiful and tarte never disappoints in the packaging! I always get so many compliments wearing them!
Sara B.
Tallahassee, FL
The Tatee lip paints are my absolute favorite. They last long, aren’t too drying, but very pigmented. All of my friends use these and I’ve slowly collected a pile of these. One of my favorite products this year!
Marina H.
Review for: Namaste more...
I liked it . I usually combine it with a bit of gloss and leaves a nice color with my complexion but I don’t like that after a while it dries up and starts accumulating and eventually looks messy on my lips as if I had dried up skin which I don’t .
Lakin M.
Hattiesburg
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
I have the color “Fomo” and it is my absolute favorite. It is a beautiful, more natural/neutral color. This product lasts all day, but isn’t difficult to get off. Doesn’t require scrubbing. It also doesn’t dry my lips out as bad as other products.
Loretta M.
Providence
Used this on my wedding day. Love the color options, really smooth, doesn’t dry too dry and crack the lips. You don’t need to apply chapstick like some other lip stains after it dries. It lasts at least 5 hours.
Megan L.
Austin, TX
Review for: Selfish more...
This is very drying! It left a film on lips but it wasn’t as long lasting as I had hoped for. I really don’t like the smell and flavor either. I wouldn’t buy this again, it’s expensive for a funky looking product.
Kiana P.
Zwolle
Review for: Namaste more...
I bought this lipstick for prom since my friend suggested it to me and it was really easy to apply and use but it made my lips really sticky. I dont know if it was because i was a first time user or not but i would review more before i buy another!
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?