BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• I wanna get a liquid lipstick but I don't know which one ...5 Answers
  • What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Sarahjane F.
Love the cream texture, not dry easy to apply. I've been addicted to them ever since I tried a tester one. I just cant stop buying them.
Jasmine H.
Burton
Love this lip product and this brand. Hands down my favourite lip products of all time. Colour pay off is amazing and so is the formula.
Richelle B.
Mississauga , ON
Oh no, no, no. It's a no for me! Pigmentation is amazing, but the formula is SUPER drying! After a few minutes, my lips are dry as crayyy
Jieun K.
San Fernando, Pampanga
it's very good and it is very very matte its one of my most favorite lip products! its very light on your lips and it is very pigmented!
Angela N.
Good product overall. Does come off after a while but I talk a lot at work so that would affect it. Great colours and goes on smoothly
Kandace L.
I really enjoy these colours the only thing I would warn people about would be that the colours are brighter than they show up on line.
Jaz V.
I tried this about 2 or 3 times, I wasn't crazy about it, leaves my lips way too dry, the lines on your lips really stand out even more
Ashley P.
whitby
Stays on so good!!!!! Love this stuff. Pigments / colours are so vibrant and! Lasts through meals. Would definitely buy again! My fav!
Binita P.
Pound Hill, Crawley
Love these lip paints! So pigmented and feels refreshing on the lips once applied!tarte Tarteist™ Creamy Matte Lip Paint
Carlyn K.
Although this formula didn't last as long as I would have liked it to, it did feel fabulous on my lips; not too dry, but nicely matte.
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?