BY TARTE #2 in Lip Stain

• What is your Favorite brand of matte lipstick?? tarte Tar...4 Answers
  • This isnt a question more of a PSA. I keep seeing people ...1 Answers
Melanie S.
Wentworth, NS
Review for: Twerk more...
The tart cream lip paint I purchased was a beautiful color! Although the product it’s self wasn’t easy to apply and felt quite sticky!
Veronica P.
Collingwood , ON
Love this product! Goes on super smooth! It definitely lasts me all day! Only complaint is how dry it feels! Amazing colour selection!
haileyb B.
Conception Bay South
Overall I really liked tarte. I've only had the sample from Sephora but I liked the colour and the length of time it stayed on my lips.
wambui G.
Review for: Frenemy, Hangry, Yaassss, Lovespell, Adorbs, Twerk, So Fetch, Manbun, Selfish, Namaste, TBT, Fomo (mauve), Bae more...
I love this formula so so much, its honestly one of my favorite lip products,
So pigmented, it lasts all day,
I highly recommend this!
Samm B.
Calgary , AB
Review for: Namaste more...
I love this lip paint! It honestly is so easy to apply and last quite a awhile. The color is great and is my go to lip color usually.😊
Joana Maria S.
Palma de Mallorca
Super cremoso. Dura muchísimo y queda espectacular una vez puesto. Algunos prometen durar mucho y nada y este, a mi, me ha ido perfecto
Kathleen B.
New Hamburg, ON
I got this as a sample for my birthday last year and totally fell in love with it. I went out and bought a full size to enjoy! LOVE!
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Review for: Fomo (mauve) more...
Colours are alright, wish there were more. A bit thick formula wise but my lips are super chapped so it's hard to not have that show.
Laura B.
Saskatoon
Review for: Namaste more...
It dried out my lips a little bit but color was amazing and easy to apply. Lasted for a long time as well. Was perfect for the price.
Kerstin M.
Fort Vermilion, AB
Really lovely formula on this. Long lasting, non drying. And it goes on very pigmented without the need for extra layers of product.
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Is this sticky ? I want to buy it but am afraid it will be sticky.
Angel S.
Las Vegas , NV
Brittany W.
Denver, CO
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Do you think it's easy to apply
Jenny L.
Does this stay on for 24 hours and is it sticky? Is it really dry?